Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Starting a MMO style online NWoD game mixing most templates in an everchanging world....

Downloads
    Uploads

Starting a MMO style online NWoD game mixing most templates in an everchanging world....

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    using a mix of gametable/yahoo IM and a website(website with forums for daily updates on what characters are doing on non game days, mixing online and play by post style)

All Characters start human and change to one of the supers or stay human if so desired, players will only know what is going on with their character (Jim wont know what sally is doing unless they are together or on the phone etc) this is done by me having multiple windows in yahoo open and inviting others to confrence for group elements..

I intend to recruit other storytellers to come into the game and controll other continents/countries/cities, to really open the world up, and have multiple games spread accross the NWoD...to start i will be running the game in Good ol Sin City and the surrounding areas

if anyone is intrested in this contact me at b_lane_26@yahoo.com, reply here player or ST

Downloads
    Uploads
    there will be group elements, as this like other pnprpgs is about the group, just wanted to clear that up, just if a player prefers to do alot of solo stuff thats an option

Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks fr pms, but post interest here, helps me keep track, we could get started with as little as 2 ppl, and go from there...just remember this is a game where you build the story ( of course i have my chronicle, but you decide what you do)...later

Downloads
    Uploads
    i have a few players would still like a few more plus another storyteller to handle europe chronicles or eastern US..email me at b_lane_26@yahoo.com...ill be posting the games website for pbp and other elements soon
    Last edited by Blane26; 08-11-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

http://nwod.forumotion.com/ is the website, still working on sprucing it up, and transfering dark pact credentials to this site from my old one, any how players can message me here , email or at the site,ill be adding character sheets, information of all cities and factions for the game, as well as handleing the pbp aspect answering questions and using the players section of the site for phone messages, news reports, messages posted to their door etc

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please post your game in the find games area http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...s-in-Your-Area not in the discussion area. Thanks!
    Playing: Pathfinder
    Running: infrequent VtM game

"I'm beautifully hideous!" - Sven the Nosferatu