Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Post Apocalyptic
System Used: RIFTS
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 3
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Friday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Palladium Games Chat Room
Additional Options Looking for Players?: No
Online Game
(Palladium Games Chat Room)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: RIFTS Campaign Online - Chi-Town 'Burbs

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I have unfortunate news to report. My wife was in a car accident last Friday and it has thrown our lives out of whack for the time being. I am going to have to cancel our game for this week (the 14th). If it is agreeable to everyone, we can reschedule to the 21st. Otherwise, we can simply resume our regular sessions on the 28th. Let me know what you think either by posting here or by email.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just so everyone is aware, our next game is scheduled for the 28th. I will send out a reminder email next week a day or two before the game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We just had game 7 last night. The chat log can be found here. I had some problems extracting the html from Chrome so you will have to download it then open it in a web browser to view it. I am opening up recruiting again as we have had deteriorating attendance over the last three sessions. Get in touch with me if you'd like to join in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have posted chat logs for all sessions except for 3 and 4 since they will take some formatting to be presentable. The other five logs are available for viewing/download on the first page. I have also posted the experience chart on the first page.

The next meet would normally be scheduled for the 25th, but since that is on the Thanksgiving holiday, we will break that week. Our next scheduled session is December 9, 2011. Mark your calendars!

I still have a webpage in the works (mostly theory at this point) for the game. It will be holding all of these chat logs and charts for future reference eventually, but for now this thread will have to suffice.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678