Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Alignment for Factions in Organized Play...

Downloads
    Uploads

Alignment for Factions in Organized Play...

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Had a player pose an interesting question...If a PC chooses the Cheliax Faction for Pathfinder Society Organized Play, how can they function properly if their Faction by nature is Lawful Evil, but Pathfinder Society prohibits characters with evil alignment. Couldn't find anything on paizo.com message boards...any thoughts?
    "When Fate taps you on the shoulder, you'd best pay attention. Unfortunately, she has the blasted habit of tapping you on the opposite shoulder, so that when you turn around she's actually on your other side, giggling like a schoolgirl. I hate that."

Downloads
    Uploads
    UPDATE: According to the rules for organized play it states, that while a faction may be of a particular alignment, it does not necessarily reflect the alignment of its characters and serves only as an example or guide as to the factions aims, and isn't a requisite for alignment. Sorry for not reading the fine print.

I move this thread be closed...

Thank you very much, i thank you.
    "When Fate taps you on the shoulder, you'd best pay attention. Unfortunately, she has the blasted habit of tapping you on the opposite shoulder, so that when you turn around she's actually on your other side, giggling like a schoolgirl. I hate that."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem. And closing the thread is taken care of.