Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What are you reading currently?
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: What are you reading currently?

Downloads
    Uploads

What are you reading currently?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I've just finished Star Island by Carl Hiaasen - very funny book, just like his other novels.

Appaloosa by Robert B Parker. I'm on a western kick at the mo, so I picked up his other books in the series starring Virgil Cole and Everett Hitch (Resolution, Brimstone and Blue-Eyed Devil).

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Continuing on with The Grey Seer. Seems appropriate considering that book 2: The Temple of the Serpent is calling my name out to be read.

Now that I think about it, I need to finish Genevieve. Hm, perhaps I'll skim the rest.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jack Vance's Demon Princes 1-5, Lankhmar series (currently book 5), and Gotrek & Felix Omnibus 3 with the 4th & 5th Burroughs Barsoom books on my nightstand.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First volume of the Thieves' World books (for nostalgia's sake), Heroes of the Fallen Lands (in preparation for some demos at the local shop) and something off the to be read pile yet to be determined (probably some steampunk).

- Neil.

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seeing as how the Almighty Arch Lich Thoth-AMon must read more than one grimoire at a time, he picked up a novel from B&N today entitled "Aliens: Steel Egg," by John Shirley, and plans to begin said novel tonight when he awakens.
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    In terms of gaming materials currently being read: Godsend Agenda D6, BESM 3e, and Dicey Tales.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been reading Glen Cook's Dread Empire novels of late.

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "Aliens: Steel Egg," by John Shirley. Currently on chapter 3, and things are about to get real scaaaaary interesting. You know its good if Mighty Thoth is up after the sun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am currently reading Red Nails by Howard and, for gaming material, I just finished Dicey Tales.