Join Fantasy Chapter's solo roleplaying game created for the busy individual who has limited time to offer. This site is free and always will be!

- Don't worry about being in the game at a specific time!

- Creation process is very simple! Choose a race, class, and a name for your adventurer and a character sheet will be created.

- Enjoy rank listings and watch your adventurer rise to the top.

- Have plenty of places to adventure including the underworlds, caves, mountains, towns, and arenas.

- Meet friendly staff members at the site that will guide you every step of the way on how to use the site most effectively.

- Enjoy a classic feel of Forum play.

- Fantasy Chapters allows you to exploit your imagination and not the other way around.

- Have a live DM host you.

- And last but not least get a free novel based on the solo campaign you will be enjoying here at Fantasy Chapters!

Read some of the testimonials this game has received!

By 4 dwarves:

I have enjoyed this sight since I first heard about it. The freedom it affords you when it comes to all the options it gives for your gaming pleasure.

By Teresa:

This site looks great! Everyone is friendly and willing to help. This site has quality members that make a difference to the whole game play. It would be stupid not join and enjoy classic style tabletop gaming online in the forums or chat rooms.

By Garisse Burrad:

This is a fantastic RPG site!! The owner is willing to do anything to make the players happy and provide for an exciting and enjoyable gaming experience.There is a wealth of resources available for gamers! In my opinion, this is the finest gaming site on the internet!

By Tiage:

I have been playing GD's rpg for a while now and must say I love this site. Started on Justsayhi, but this site is much better. So easy to use. The game is a lot of fun always something to get into.

and many more!!

Join now and enjoy a easy game that takes only minutes to learn. What are you waiting for join now!

www.fantasychapters.com