Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
looking for modules/adventures for super-heroic game (any system is kosher)???
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: looking for modules/adventures for super-heroic game (any system is kosher)???

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

looking for modules/adventures for super-heroic game (any system is kosher)???

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    So I have been wanting to play in a super-heroic game for as long as I knew the genre existed in P&P games. However, no one ever offers one, and I don't read enough comics and such to feel confident in running my own.

However, I would feel comfortable with modules and adventures. I like taking what is available, and making it my own. However, I have issues regarding coherent plots, maps, etc... I can have good general ideas (recover evil artifact from evil organization), but fleshing that out is beyond me.

SOOOO, if anyone can suggest free (or purchaseable) modules/campaign arcs/adventures/missions/etc... for the super-heroic genre (even share details of your own campaign), I'd be super happy.
    "I'm not going crazy. I'm going sane in a CRAZY world!"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can get a hold of the Witchfire Trilogy, published by Privateer Press for 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons for their Iron Kingdoms setting, that might work. I've found the ideas can easily be adapted to just about any setting. Without giving away the plotline, I'll just say that it would work particularly well for a Supers setting, once you convert all the cultural references to the modern world (or whatever setting you're using).

Other modules that I think might work well:
    * Against the Cult of the Reptile God is a 1st Edition D&D module that would work well in the modern world as sort of a Call of Cthulhu'esque situation.

If I think of any more, I'll let you know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    check www.classicmarvelforever.com - under other stuff / downloads
    though as is, the marvel system needs a bit of work
    we modified it http://linneafan.angelfire.com/roleplay/roleplay.html
    take care