Hey everyone! I recently moved here to Woodinville, WA. I've finally gotten settled in so I'm looking to join a new campaign. I would really prefer a Changeling game because I have wanted to play it for many years now but have never yet been in an area where there was interest. I do not know the rules but am fascinated with the genre and what I have read of it. I'd also like to see a LARP of it but that may be asking too much

Anyways, I am involved in a D&D 3.5 Ravenloft campaign on Thursdays but am pretty open for the other days as long as I have some time to coordinate my schedule with work (which is usually pretty open). Ideally I'd like something that meets once a week or every other week with a more mature group that enjoys role-playing, not just hack and slash. However, I am extremely shy in person so it may take me a few sessions to open up depending on the group. Some other games I'd be interested in would be a Forgotten Realms or Dragonlance D&D session (or regular would be fine too). I'd also really like to try out some indy stuff, specifically Amaranthine or Far West. My boyfriend may or may not be interested as well, depending on the campaign-setting and time.

My past experience in RPG's has included 14 years off and on of various forms of D&D and the like, including 2nd Edition, MERP, 3.0, 3.5, 4th Edition, D&D Encounters, Vampire: The Masquerade, and Dark Ages. I've also role-played online in World of Warcraft and Lineage II. During the online games I also participated in play by post games.