Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: besm/dnd 3.x/pf
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: skype/roll 20
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(skype/roll 20)

Thread: willing to run a game for players online if they need a gm

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking willing to run a game for players online if they need a gm

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    if anyone looking for a gm to run a fantasy game of anyone of these besm/dnd 3.x/pf i can run one for you guys/girls.
    please if your interested tell what system you wish it for. what days i listed for me free and what times for you guys.
    also list if you are in USA or Europe. (only to do math on time zones)
    i be using skype and roll 20 for software used.
    tyvm
    ak47

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    test

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested, very much so. I already have a character sheet, but it's very high into epic levels (64, I think) so I've already started making a new character from scratch in the hopes of joining a campaign. I was supposed to start a campaign today over skype, but our GM had his computer die and that got pushed back indefinitely (he's unsure when he'll get a new computer, but he estimated at least three months) I'm eager to join before then. Also, his campaign is 4e, and I prefer 3.5. I am on the west coast of the USA My favorite campaign setting is the Forgotten Realms, though my old DM was pretty informal, allowing species' and deities that wouldn't normally be present in a certain setting, and I kinda liked that. Though I usually stuck to Faerunian deities.

Edit - My Skype id is Keybladerspaz and I am building character sheets lately on Myth-weavers.com
    Last edited by Jonathon Coultas; 05-24-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    bumping to get more people

Downloads
    Uploads
    ak47 and I still need more people, so bump

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I would potentially be interested. While I do not know exactly what the plan is I like all three systems mentioned and would like to hear more about what you all are planning. I know so far that Mr. Coultas prefers 3.5, but beyond that I am not sure. Mention was made about an epic character, but the fact that he was making a new one indicates that it could be lower level. If it is not a problem I would like to hear more and see if I am actually interested.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we have started and have 3 players it is pathfinder lvl 1 but there already gained 3/4 needed for lvl 2 there is no real story or set campaign it is a sandbox style game. so far players are one hobgoblin neutral rogue, a NE Fetchling summoner, and a LE gunslinger (i forget his race right now) if you wish to join my skype name is aaron.kaploe with pic of sephorth from ff7

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump 1 slot has opened in game we have a hobgoblin N rogue/driud, Aasimar LE gunslinger, human witch (may be 2nd slot open he has 2 no call no shows), forth player race, alignment, class unknown he is making it now. for campaign it is sand box what you make of it is what you get for example Aasimar LE gunslinger has 2 wifes and has developed a good story of home town and family. so if you want a detailed life in this campaign must speak up and tell me as gm what your goals are. if you sit passively aside in rp and battle you wont get full enjoyment of game.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm running a poll on online chatroom games in P&PG. "General RPGs" forum. Anyone mind participating?