Heya folks!

We're starting a forum and chat-based game set in Seattle, called Seattle Nights, and we're just about to the point of accepting new players. You're more than welcome to drop in, join the forums, and browse around. You can even feel free to create and submit a character for any of the six venues we're running: mortals, vampire, werewolf, mage, changeling, and Geist.

The site is open to anyone of any gaming level, but writers and people who enjoy telling their characters story using good fiction techniques will likely get the most out of this site. If you're the thought of writing makes you nervous, I'll be posting writing tips and techniques from time to time on our front site. We're an easy-going group, though. Don't worry. Just come and have fun.

Here's our copy-paste blurb:

Seattle Nights is a play-by-post RPG set in White Wolf's World of Darkness. We are a site that employs good writing to tell amazing nWoD stories. We are looking for writers and gamers of all levels to join in the fun. Please be 18 or older.

For more information, visit http://seattlewod.com/

A little about us who run the site: we're all gamers from another PbP/Chat nWoD site who decided to form our own. We have experience running games of this nature, and some of us have been involved in gaming and writing for upwards of 20 years.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Also, I sincerely apologize if this is seen as spam. I just discovered this site today, and while it might be seen as uncool to post an ad like this on the first day, trust that, now that I know you're here, I'll be coming back for more. You've got a very nice site!

Take care,
Pephredo