Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
'Hey gamers!' *waves nervously and finds a seat*
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: 'Hey gamers!' *waves nervously and finds a seat*

Downloads
    Uploads

'Hey gamers!' *waves nervously and finds a seat*

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi, my name is Andy and I'm living in Melbourne, Australia. I've been playing AD&D for most of my life - since 1986 - and have only had limited experience with 4th Edition, which I really liked, and 3rd which I thought was OK. Recently, I've been collecting old AD&D modules and running those with friends as part of this odd but welcome resurgence of interest in D&D. At the 2010 Melbourne Comedy Festival there were THREE different shows about D&D and one, called Dungeon Crawl which has been playing weekly ever since and another which has been touring Europe, so clearly something is going on, and it's all good.

I'm keen to get into a play-by-post game and will be visiting this trove of informed opinions and keenly aware players. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome to the pnpg boards, SylvanElf. Glad to have you here.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Thoth-Amon, it's was a little daunting to be welcomed by an Arch Lich when I'm clearly a low-level androgynous elf, but I'm guessing things are not always what they seem here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Be happy that the Arch Lich said he was glad to have you here!
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime