Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hey guys! I'm starting a game and...

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey guys! I'm starting a game and...

...dealing with a ridiculous amount of fragmentation in Seattle's gaming community!

Not complaining though. It's an opportunity to come out of my shell and meet new people in new forums and to build character(s).

Anyways, I'm just posting because I felt like I should 1) introduce myself, and 2) pimp my game to the locals.

My name is Matt, I've been gaming for some 20-odd years, and that's probably the most exciting thing about me. More exciting is the fact that I'm trying to get together a group to play Promethean: the Created, which is at the top of my must-play list right now. I'm also involved in 2 other D&D games right now, but I want something a little more cerebral and visceral than high fantasy is providing. So check it out, even if you're only curious in passing, and maybe I'll see you in person one day.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hows the game going? I really enjoyed the bit of promethean I ran in the past. It was sorta the Anti-Vampire...
    Playing: Pathfinder
    Running: infrequent VtM game

"I'm beautifully hideous!" - Sven the Nosferatu

Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems to be going well, but we've only got a few hours under our belt so far, so we've yet to hit our stride. You can hit the link below to see what's going on.
    Currently Running: Promethean: Assembly, D&D Encounters: Dark Legacy of Evard (at Greenlake Games, Seattle)

Currently Playing: D&D 4E: Netheril Risen, Planeary Adventures

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,

You sound like someone that knows how to run a game! I'm fairly inexperienced but I have played a bit and enjoyed it when there was a good DM that knew how to make me think and could communicate well. I especially love descriptions during combat roles if you do that. Ok so hit me up if you have any openings ok?

Thanks!

Alton