Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Horror
System Used: Promethean (nWoD)
Style: 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
Current Players: 1
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location Street Address: 906 n 96th st
City: seattle
State: wa
Zip Code / Postal Code: 98103
Game Times Frequency: Bi-Monthly
Days of Week: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: [Promethean] Assembly, New Mexico

Downloads
    Uploads

[Promethean] Assembly, New Mexico

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Play Location/Method: Seattle, WA, in-person
    Game/System: Promethean: the Created (The World of Darkness)
    Player or GM? I plan on GMing, but am looking to make connections with people who want to run the games I want to be a player in.
    Time/Frequency: Up to twice a month, 4-6 hours a session, weekend evenings preferred.
    Genre: Adventure. Horror. Mystery. Quest.
    Current needs: Players (between 3-5)
    Short description of the setting/campaign: “Assembly, NM: where you were made. That was yesterday. Today, you’re running across the desert, trying to elude whatever came to erase that misbegotten town off the map. Tomorrow, who knows? With a meager bag of supplies, a head start, and a child’s naivete, you just might even survive.”

Pitch: The throng are Prometheans who were made in a town of the Created, which is destroyed by outside forces only hours later. Sent packing into a world they haven’t the faintest clue about, they follow a trail of bread crumbs, trying to solve the mystery of their creation, while evading enemies at every turn. At the heart of chronicle lies the question of Assembly, the town of their birth, and why it came into being itself.

Player characters are created according to the World of Darkness and Promethean rulebooks; no alternate Lineages or Refinements, at least to begin with. New players are especially welcome!

This game is currently running. Please visit our Obsidian Portal page to see how it's going!
    Last edited by Verge; 12-16-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you still LFP for this game? I've been meaning to take a closer look at my copy of Promethean and was wanting to see if I could find a group to play an nWoD game with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still looking for players, and am glad to hear that you are interested. PM for further details, and if you have any one else that might be interested, be sure to let them know!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sent you a PM about this regarding my interest. Definently sounds like fun.

Cheers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This chronicle begins in about a week; I think we could accommodate another player if anyone's interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This campaign is looking for 2-3 new players; experience with the system isn't necessary. Please contact me here if you are interested. This game has been a blast for me, and very rewarding to bring together; I hope to continue it with some fresh bodies and a new spark of life.

A brief synopsis: three newly created Prometheans flee the encampment of Assembly to escape an attack. They wander for a few weeks, trying to find their way, until a mine collapse reveals to them a key part of their yet unknown history. They soon encounter a fugitive from paramilitaries, and help him abscond to Las Vegas once they discover his bizarre secret: he's infused with the Divine Fire. A series of bizarre events reunites them with other Assembly folk, who are at bitter odds with one another, and their confrontation sends the throng far afield in pursuit of one of the parties. Following a cold trail, they get entangled in small-town politics that erupts in violence and strange creatures arising from alchemy gone horribly awry.
    Currently Running: Promethean: Assembly, D&D Encounters: Dark Legacy of Evard (at Greenlake Games, Seattle)

Currently Playing: D&D 4E: Netheril Risen, Planeary Adventures

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ahh tempting but no time
    Playing: Pathfinder
    Running: infrequent VtM game

"I'm beautifully hideous!" - Sven the Nosferatu

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very tempting

How often do you play and when is the next game?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It all depends on how soon I get players confirmed. Right now, it's Sunday evenings, with a target of twice monthly, but dependent on everyone's schedules. I have 2 confirmed players, one of whom is bringing a friend, and a possible fourth via rpg.net. Four is my planned max, but I have yet to nail down my preferred minimum, so I'd like to keep you in the pool of candidates, if it still sounds doable for you.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

And strike that: potential-4th just isn't that into Promethean.
    Currently Running: Promethean: Assembly, D&D Encounters: Dark Legacy of Evard (at Greenlake Games, Seattle)

Currently Playing: D&D 4E: Netheril Risen, Planeary Adventures