Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Looking for an online game to join
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Additional Options Looking for Players?: No
Online Game

Thread: Looking for an online game to join

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for an online game to join

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I'm looking for an online game to join or start with. I haven't done much D&D, but have done other RPG pen and paper games in the past.

I don't have skype and probably don't plan on using it, mainly because my mic doesn't work.

I can use what ever type of messaging system that would be needed. If anyone is interested in letting me join or start a campaign with them just let me know, and feel free to ask any questions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you feel about Castles and Crusades or OSRIC (1E)? I'm trying to get a group together on Sunday evenings (preferred) or just about any weekday evening. Not having Skype wouldn't be a problem as long as you are flexible with the typing.

I'm flexible on campaign settings, although I'm probably going to at least start with some of the C&C canned adventures to get us rolling.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @storycrafter:

typically these threads are for finding players not finding games (as the original poster is doing). I would suggest starting your own thread WITH a call for castles and crusades (or whatever). You probably will have a better chance at finding players than trolling through old campaign invites from players.
    "I'm not going crazy. I'm going sane in a CRAZY world!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I noticed most of the posts are for finding players instead of finding games, but it does say find or advertise games in your area. so I figured posting here that I'm looking would be better then the other forum areas

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @dragonreaper

I think the intention (I'll let the mods really decide though) is for you to find games by looking through these threads, not posting ones. I say that, because I have rarely seen a game spring about from a player posting a thread in campaign forum. It has happened (if only for one session) but it is rare.

In other words, my advice to you is to look through old threads and start replying. There may be an old campaign thread that never came to be because of lack of interest. You expressing interest might bring that game to full fruition. It is fine to ask for a game, but it is usually a wasted effort (from my experience on these forums). When a GM wants players, he rarely (but it does happen as above) looks through the campaign invites. He makes an invite. Especially online ones.

Good luck. I can't think of a GM right now that needs players, but you'll find one. I WAS, but I found a live game (yippee) so playing that for now.
    "I'm not going crazy. I'm going sane in a CRAZY world!"