Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Jedi using the Dark Side during the Clone Wars

Downloads
    Uploads

Jedi using the Dark Side during the Clone Wars

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    How do you suspect the Jedi Council would react to finding one of their padawans using the Dark Side? Specifically Force Lightning?

One of my players is a padawan and I use the optional rule where a Force Sensitive character can spend a FP and use a Dark Side Force Power. However he did this in front of the entire team (the other players) and it will most likely come out after the mission in debriefing. He did it at least twice, maybe three times.

How do you think his master, the other master stationed on their Jedi Cruiser, as well as the council would react?

Thanks!
    "I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many things."

"It is not the rules that make or break a game, it's the GM and the players."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For clarification, you can spend a force point to remove a Dark Side point. Using a Force Power with the Darkside descriptor is considered a major Transgression.

Since he is a Padawan, he will probably get a rebuking by council and sent on a mission that will help him control on his anger and temptation. The Jedi Council can't afford to lose a good warrior. Mechanically, he is doing nothing wrong.

But if you want to stress the danger of the Darkside, then you should have him become the interest of dark forces. Perhaps a very powerful Dark Force wishes to turn him and future adventures put him in danger of calling on the Darks Side more often they he wishes. Lost of good story to play with here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually I am using the optional atoning rules in The Force Unleashed CG, you can only remove one DSP per level.

Oh there will most definitely be dark forces coming after this character for recruitment!

It is mostly a matter of how her master and the council will react. The only option I see is immediate removal from the field and forced meditation.
    "I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many things."

"It is not the rules that make or break a game, it's the GM and the players."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends on the time frame. Up to the Clone Wars time frame, exile to the agricorp at least. During Clone Wars, a lot of meditation, reflection, and Yoda-isms hammering home the Jedi Code, constance vigilance from other Jedi to insure that the guy doesn't fall, if trangressions continue, see agricorp.