Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: D&D 3.5
Style: 75% Combat / 25% Roleplaying
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location Street Address: 242 Spencer Peak Way
City: Draper
State: UT
Zip Code / Postal Code: 84020
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Friday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Hells Pass

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Hells Pass

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hai everyone :D

I'm running a 3.5 campaign in Draper, UT on Fridays around 9pm. Looking for a few more players...I currently have one dedicated guy, one who is showing up so far, and 2 wallflowers for the next couple of weeks. It's been a little difficult to find people in my area who are committed, so I figured I'd give this a shot!

The very important thing is that you show up every week. Other than that, pretty much any human, elf or draconic template of pretty much any class is welcome. I try to write the story and prepare the encounters based on your decisions without being a nazi about my plot progressing, so things take interesting turns all the time and I've heard I'm a decent DM ;)

The current campaign is a political unrest based story, the party is sent on a mission to discover the root of a problem and work on getting it solved as the world goes into panic and chaos around them. Fun yeah? There's a lot of trying to figure your way around situations, and once you choose your path there's a fair amount of resistance as you work towards accomplishing your goal...so yeah there's some hack and slash in there too.

SO if you're anywhere near Draper, SLC, Orem etc; message me on here or yahoo (mentor2aquintas) or facebook (www.facebook.com/samantha.cuvreau) and hopefully I can get a bigger group going by this Friday!

Later
    Samantha
    Hi, I'm Samantha! I'm a razor toed spine masher, wanna be pals?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm looking for a group that wont flake out every week. I live in riverton so if your up for it I would like to try your group.