Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: New and Looking to Play

Downloads
    Uploads

New and Looking to Play

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Greetings. Check my profile for most of my information, but I live in the northeastern suburbs of Atlanta Georgia, and am looking to join a group playing D&D of some sort.

Downloads
    Uploads

Are you still LFG?

I noticed your posting is about 8 months old, but thought I'd check and see if you are still looking?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried sending a message via email? Many people do not have email notification turned on.

Welcome to the boards to you both.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since I missed you when you first arrived I'd like to extend you a belated welcoming...

Welcome to the community! For finding players the Player Registry is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations forum is perfect. Please join us in on any of the various topics being discussed in the forums. For best results taking the initiative to contact players in your area should greatly increase your chances of finding others to game with. Many players are in groups that have openings but since they aren't the GM they don't go out of their way to recruit new players for the game. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm looking for players. It's a bit of a drive, but I know from experience it can be done in about 13 hours.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    The Dean of Old School
    The Olde Phoenix Inn
    Metro Detroit Linux Users Group

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm looking for members up in the gainesville area. It's in North Hall actually, a bit of a drive... but we'll bribe you!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome, and we support the hallowed practice of bribing in and out of game. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive