I know 3.0 and 3.5 pretty well, and would prefer those, but I'll learn anything if you give me time. I played Dnd when I was young, and again in high school, but I haven't played in a few years and I want to get back into it.
Truth is, if you don't shower everyday, don't wear deodorant, take the game too seriously, can't laugh at yourself, or any of the above then don't bother replying.
If you like D&D for the fun of socializing with people during the game, working through challenges, cracking jokes on yourself and others, sometimes can't play because you actually have a life and/or career, and you don't care if not everyone knows every rule, then I'll fit right in.
Although straight hack-and-slash can be nice, I am looking for more. Every game I've ever played has been straight up hack-and-slash. Role-playing and everything else was thrown out the window. I just want a little more than that.
In terms of when I can play, Mondays and Tuesdays are no good. Wednesday and Thurday evenings would work, as well as Saturdays during the day and Sundays. A Friday or Saturday night game could work, too, on occasion.
To be blunt, I'm in college, and school comes first, so if I have a test I need to study for or something like that, I wouldn't be able to play then. Let me know if you have an opening. Thanks.

Daniel
Avendesora@gt.rr.com