Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Dark Future
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location City: Everett/Seattle/Tacoma
State: WA
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadowrun 4.0 (Campaign To Be Named Later) in Seattle area (for chars and players)

Downloads
    Uploads

Shadowrun 4.0 (Campaign To Be Named Later) in Seattle area (for chars and players)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    GM looking for additional players for a Shadowrun 4.0 campaign. Scheduling and location has proved to be an obstacle in the past, so am hoping to start with interested parties and see where that land us.

I am experienced admin, but a little rusty on shadowrun 4.0. I would encourage totally new players as well as old.

Please feel free to reply here, pm me, or email directly at meadbelly at google mail dot com.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes i don't have a ton of experience but would like to join please pm me if there are spots still open

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested, if the my schedule and transport work out. I've played/run alot of 3rd, some 4th, and played a tiny bit of 2nd.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Howdy, There is a player looking for a SR game that I think lives near you (I live in Nashville, TN and don't know your area all that well,except for a few visit-ship runs while I was USN)....the post was yesterday so you might be able to find it quickly...Shadowrun or D&D was its name I think...Good Luck, Tim

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I am new to rpg's in general but I really want to join one, so I would be willing to play if this group is still interested in finding a player. i have no experience but i am willing to learn

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't touched Shadowrun since the original edition but luv the genre and setting. If you need a player for your game I would be interested in running. THanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are willing to VOIP I would love to game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm an old school SR2-3 player, I live within a few miles of you. If this is still open I'm very interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude, I am SO Down! I am in Sumner/Puyallup. Let me know if you still have availability!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested depending on time/day played. Even willing to split GM duties

Downloads
    Uploads
    Date and time are my big limiting factors as I use public transit to get around.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be interested. Of course schedule of play, day and time is my number one concern. followed by if it will be a published source campaign or self created, and if published source if I have played/run it already. Another concern is style of play, determining if we agree enough and what is used or not used source book wise before the game starts. Last concern would be location and the make up of the rest of the group.
    Hit me with some follow up, If you wish to discuss some of these.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, Warchylde appears to be our only active GM type so he should be the one to field the campaign questions. I prefer a world-builder/sand-box style of play, where the players gradually build-up street cred, skill, and equipment as their understanding of how screwed they are increases.

I'm of the opinion that all published source books should be in the world, while PC cognizance of and access to the toys in them should be limited by the mechanics already in place within the system. (Availability is a wonderful tool when used properly.)

As far as location is concerned, maybe we should start a new thread with more up to date info. I'm not in a position to host a group in my present lodgings and unless I can arrange a ride with another participant my schedule and distance are limited to what Pierce Transit has to offer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    At this point in time, and for the foreseeable future, I am available on Friday evenings. That can be as early as 4pm. I am usually good to game until 11pm or midnight. I would be happy to run a 4th ed. Shadowrun game. I may be able to provide a gaming pad, but it would be in Renton. If I run a game I like small groups. No more than 4 players and the GM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Darn. I work Fridays. Does Saturdays work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast