Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polearm Cleric or Paladin of Abadar?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I apologize for the size, I don't know how to add spoilers to decrease the size into smaller segments, this is a small idea of what you could do to work as a Polearm/Healer type, the Inquisitor Class has a few Combat abilities that will aid you, as well as enough spells to handle the healing in most cases, you can also supplement the "Brew Potion" feat to make Potions for your allies in your downtime so as to handle any major "In Combat" emergencies. Modify this as much as you like if this build seems like something you'd like to work with.

level 1
    Polearm/Healer
    Fighter/Inquisitor

+2 to any stat

STR:15
    DEX:13
    CON:15
    INT:11
    WIS:15
    CHA:10

Feats:Power Attack, Weapon Focus(weapon),
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    Level 5
    3Inquisitor/2Fighter

+1 to any Stat

Feats:Cleave, Dodge, Mobility
    Teamwork Feat:Precise Strike
    Level 10
    5Inquisitor/5Fighter

+1 to any Stat

Feats: Combat Reflexes, Combat Patrol, Weapon Specialization(weapon)
    Weapon Training: Polearms
    Level 15
    8Inquisitor/7Fighter

+1 to Any stat

Feats:Great Cleave
    Teamwork Feat: Outflank

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibrand View Post
    The paladin/cleric mini im using has a polearm (link at the first post) and thats why i was thinking of it. Perhaps its vain but i want the mini to represent the character build. (next time il build first then buy mini) Perhaps cavalier would be a good choice but i dont want to be dependent on riding in battle.
    This isn't vain. I did that myself with my first Pathfinder character
    Found the mini and when introducing myself to my Society mates, I tell them I look exactly like my mini.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	riaghan_mini.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	240.4 KB 
ID:	3271

He's an adventuring priest of Torag. His build a Protection/Good cleric + rogue. I think in a normal campaign, I'll switch out the domains to explore some of the other ones. The APG has given me some new ideas. My Halfling Inquisitor's look is also based on the mini. I've yet to paint him up.

But that mini you bought looks great! You should post up how he turns out when you are done painting him up. And don't sweat it on the character build thing. It usually takes me a full day to work out exactly how I want my character to turn out. There's so much to read and tweak, but it's fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was kind of waiting for Tibrand to post, as to cleric or other. The building can be much of the fun! When you start looking closely, much has changed into pathfinder. Cleave is much better, toughness a little beter, the crit feats are not any better.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads

So what happened?

Well. Hehe, my paladin-miniature got broken. Its one of those your friend is visiting with his dog stories. So right now im playing a monk weapon adept using temple sword. It is going surprisingly well to tank as a monk. Really crazy and fun. To bad i got perfect strike instead of stunning fist thou.. that ability would be needed.

As i live in Sweden i will have to wait 3-4 weeks for a new paladin.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear you are having fun. If you need advice in the future, I will be better readied for your Pathfinder questions. Don't be a stranger to the site!
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibrand View Post
    Well. Hehe, my paladin-miniature got broken. Its one of those your friend is visiting with his dog stories......As i live in Sweden i will have to wait 3-4 weeks for a new paladin.
    Oh no! That's unfortunate. My priest I pictured above actually keeps falling off his base. It's a plastic one I pulled from a throw away battle droid (bit redundant there I guess) and no glue seems to keep it on. But I invested in the Reaper pack that gives me four metal bases. So now I'm all set the next time I pull out the paints.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12