Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Science Fiction / Futuristic
System Used: Shadowrun
Game Location N/A
Game Times N/A
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Online Shadowrun anyone?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    well the time seems ok for me so i am in...did you guys switch the rest of the discussion to Google?

Downloads
    Uploads
    For the most part, yes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to play if it is still possiable. I live in Michigan. Just tell me if I can play and what ed. to use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, we only have four confirmed character sheets, and one maybe. And I think the GM said he was looking to have 6, so it seems we've a spot for you. Unfortunately, we've had some trouble with the software we've been trying to use for the game, but I think we've got that sorted out now. We schedule for 4pm EST on Saturdays, though there might not be a game this week, depending on everyone's availability.

The game is in 4th edition, we're using ventrilo for voice, maptools for the board, and I think we're using the free Hamachi VPN client to overcome some of the difficulties, what with Peter (the GM) being in Vietnam. Scroll back a few pages in this thread, and you'll find where I've linked our GoogleGroup (where most of the discussion is now taking place), and the Wikispace where we've linked all our character sheets.

The environment is Lagos (detailed in Feral Cities). Considering that Lagos is pretty much a black market town, Peter has ruled that we shouldn't worry about availability when crafting your starting gear - subject to his approval, of course. Standard 400 BP.

=D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Availability is as standard. I had thought that starting characters weren't allowed to have Forbidden gear; this doesn't make sense for Lagos, since- well, there's no one to do the forbidding. However, the other part of availability (rarity) still makes perfect sense in Lagos (just because they're willing to sell it doesn't mean they have it) and is the part tracked by character creation.

Sorry about the confusion; it probably won't be the last time you get a bad ruling because I'm thinking of something completely different.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey I was interested in your shadowrun game and wondering if your still looking for players. Double tap if you still are.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567