Here's the condensed WEG scale chart:
ie: A CHARACTER shooting at a SPEEDER:
Death Star 24D
Calculate the "Adjusted Modifier" between the two scales.
- A LOWER Scale Attacker against a HIGHER Scale Target:
- Attacker adds to attack roll. Target makes normal dodge.
- Attacker rolls damage normally. Target adds to resist it.
- Note Walkers can not dodge Character Scale
- A HIGHER Scale Attacker against a LOWER Scale Target :
- Attacker rolls a normal attack roll. Target adds to dodge.
- Attacker adds to damage. Target resists it normally.
NB: If an Attacker has a different scale weapon in use, then
use that Scale to determine the Modifier.
The Attacker has an easier time hitting the Target, but the Attacker has a much harder time causing any damage to it.ie: A SPEEDER shooting at a CHARACTER:
The Attacker will do WAY more damage if they hit, but the Target has an easier time dodging out of the way.It also means that something as large as a capital ship just can't hit a single character.
(It can still obliterate the entire area, however it just can't find and target a single character in it)
I also use this idea in my SW:SE games.