Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: World Works card stuff

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

World Works card stuff

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    World Works Games has been having sales this past couple of weeks and I had to pick up a few things.

This past week I have been working on the Dwarven Kings Terrainlinks stuff. I bought the Watch tower quite a while ago and really enjoyed using it in a couple of games. But now, with this new stuff I have bitten off a big chunk of work to do. But I have another two weeks to finish it for our next game. It may be easier after I have some of it done to just build onto with some of it done. The problem is getting enough pieces built to have a core of parts.

After printing out a bunch of pages I think my printer may be having problems as they come out on the red side. Though other pieces seem to print right and photos seem to print right. Have one room finished and have a bunch of parts for other rooms, but will need to cut more so I can glue more so I can build more. lol Argh!

http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/

Anyway, I will post more photos when I can. The Watchtower is in my album now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't remember if I've posted the link to pictures/write-ups of some of the cardstock models I've made. Anyway, I'll post it again, it also has some plaster models I've done as well.

Cardstock/Plaster Models

Just click on either the Cardstock or Plaster models buttons. The plaster button just takes you to my list of Hirst molds but the cardstock button has 3 projects I've worked on.
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, got the bare minimum done for what I need for this weekend, plus a bit more. Will go back and edge the stuff soon, but thought it would be better if I did it all at the same time.