Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Tacoma, WA (DM Search)

Downloads
    Uploads

Tacoma, WA (DM Search)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Good day fellow members! I would like to ask anyone within 10 to 20 miles of Tacoma, Washington, and who is willing, able, and capable of being a DM for a group of adventure-ready PCs. There is a Dwarven Dragon Shaman (Me), a Wood Elven Ranger, a Half-Elven Druid (Female), and a Human Rogue. we are all LvL 1, and ready to play. We are thinking maybe Sunday Evenings, but we will be able to accomodate anything. Please comment to this, send me a private message, or email me at travisproo87@aim.com.

Thanks a bunch!

Travis_del_Dragon_Shaman
    When the last dragon fell, the earth trembled as if it too was in mourning...

Ed Zachary Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis_Del_Dragon_Shaman View Post
    There is a Dwarven Dragon Shaman (Me)
    For those of us that only have the core books plus a few others, what is a Dragon Shaman?

And on a side note, would you share the concept of your character, and some of its personality?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Surely. I just learned of the class and was all too excited to try it out.

A dragon shaman is for the most part a physical fighter who draws his power from the dragons themselves. There are the Chromatic and Metallic dragons to choose to draw power from. Which ever dragon you want has to be within one step of your alignment. For example, my dwarf's alignment is neutral/good, and the dragon i chose was the silver dragon, also having a neutral good alignment. Should i stray from the alignment, i lose all my dragon powers, which are as follows:

draconic aura: i can emit an aura (think of a paladins aura) that affects my comrades and myself forever so long as i don't die. there are varied effects, and there are about seven of them

Breath Weapon: i can breathe the type of breath that my selected dragon can eventually. the silver for example, breathes a cone of ice.

Scales: Gain natural armor bonuses by growing scales like your dragon.

Wings!!! I can at 19th lvl, grow the same kind of wings as my dragon.

If you have any other questions, please comment back or purchase the players handbook II.

See ya!
    Travis
    When the last dragon fell, the earth trembled as if it too was in mourning...