Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Anyone Know of a Great Mini Site?
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Anyone Know of a Great Mini Site?

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Know of a Great Mini Site?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    What I'm trying to find is a site, that you go to, that is considered top notch in the world of mini gaming.

I'm new to this and would like to learn the battle systems, movements and over all roleplaying aspects a lot more.

Doesn't matter which system (if minis use specific systems) I just need to learn and would like to find a place where minis don't cost an arm and a leg to purchase.
    What the Orc said getting out of the lake after losing his loin cloth: "What?!? The water was cold!!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only just recently gotten into minis myself, and the two sites I typically frequent the most so far are http://www.rpgshop.com/ and http://www.miniature-giant.com/ but I'm definitely interested in more too!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice jdbailey! Those sites are pretty cool. I especially liked seeing Civilization the board game lol
    What the Orc said getting out of the lake after losing his loin cloth: "What?!? The water was cold!!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Miniature Giant is a great site, mainly because they have minis from many different manufacturers! That's one of the sites I use.

But I'm wondering what kind of minis your looking for, fantasy, western, sci-fi, etc?
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Skunkape,

Yeah I'm finding Miniature Giant to be an excellent place to browse. Too be honest, it doesn't really matter about the genre, though I am a fan of horror (zombie survival), post-apoc, fantasy and historical (roman, medieval (non-fantasy), civil war etc.). Western sounds really interesting too.

The main problem I have is I know no one here that games with minis and just finding players for simple TT RPG'n is like trying to find that proverbial needle in the haystack. It's frustrating beyond belief lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryotech View Post
    The main problem I have is I know no one here that games with minis and just finding players for simple TT RPG'n is like trying to find that proverbial needle in the haystack. It's frustrating beyond belief lol.
    Interestingly enough, the group I game with had quite a few players who were not really into minis but after using them at the games I was running, we use them in every game that get's played. Now if I can just break them of the battlemat syndrome and get them to play without a grid!
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol good luck there. Old habits are hard to break my friend. I would actually prefer not using a grid myself, even possibly using the natural terrain around me. For example, I live near a few beaches, using the beach itself to hold a massive beach invasion battle would be pretty sweet I think.