Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: My Spoon Is Too Big

Downloads
    Uploads

My Spoon Is Too Big

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey all, as I lay incapacitated due to a head cold that threatens to make my head explode in a snotpocalypse I decided to watch some Don Hertzfeldt. For those who don't know, Hertzfeldt is the creative mind behind the legendary cult short animation Rejected, among others. Google it if you're curious, though I will say Don's official website is www.bitterfilms.com if you actually want to, you know, buy his stuff.

I wanted to post this thread to see if there are any Hertzfeldt fans here at P&PG. If there are, what of his films have you seen? And I guess other animation directors are fair game to discuss in this thread too. So I guess discuss your favorite picture mover.

Downloads
    Uploads
    To my shame, I have only seen Rejected thus far (a fair number of times, however). I was introduced to those quite a few years ago.

Soft Serve is offline Cascade Failure FTW Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Grey Gerling at barfquestion is better. Not that don is bad, but you know. Preferences and all that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don Hertzfeldt has a new short film up on his website, called Wisdom Teeth. Go see it, I command thee! In case you forgot, his website is www.bitterfilms.com, and the short film is free to see there.