Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Character Creation

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Here goes!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Openhand
    black
    mindfulness
    Set 1: 6
    Set 2: 1
    Set 3: 1
    Set 4: 5
    Set 5: 4
    Set 6: 5
    Set 7: 1

hahaha!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Phaeron's Character.

Race: Mountain Dwarf
    Your stats are as follows (THIS IS BEFORE ACCOUNTING FOR RACIAL ADJUSTMENTS):
    STR 15
    DEX 12
    CON 14
    INT 10
    WIS 12
    CHA 12

You may choose between either -- "Shield Focus" (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat...combat---final) and Iron Will (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/feats.htm#ironWill) as bonus feats.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like the website is still missing the skills champions possess

Downloads
    Uploads
    skills are as follows, climb, swim, and jump STR, Diplomacy cha, Ride dex, handle animal wis, intimidate cha, sense motive wis, craft int, perception wis, Kn any, and gather information cha.

here it is from the website last post

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

on the website base class champion

Downloads
    Uploads
    I stated an account on myth weavers, pretty easy to use, weird to adjust to, but easy and fast.

Fire Drake
    Fighter
    Heated Scales
    Weapons: Long sword, (off hand>>) short sword

Gear::: (working on)

an outcast, living alone, very few alliances, strong fighter

A cast out from speaking their mind, became strong after many years in the wilderness, they have learned many
    things and hear things by voice of wind. Come to clash with many around me and have issues holding my tongue,
    but a strong fighter that is more than willing to go head first into battle without questions asked. Nature is my friend,
    creating potions, and food just from the earth, nothing more nothing less. Animals are what I understand the most,
    and they understand me. I run on my own but I have many packs that are in alliance with me. (more to come)

STR 15
    DEX 12 +2
    CON 12
    INT 13 -2
    WIS 12
    CHA 11 +2

Wish list::: (working on it)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, I should maximize my screen every now and again. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay folks -- still waiting on character sheets from some people. Once we have them all posted in this thread. We can get the game started.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I was supposed to post that whoops, I just emailed it.
    Race High elf, Class Mentalist, STR 8, DEX 10, CON 8, INT 18, WIS 14, CHA 14.
    HP 24, AC: 10, FORT 0, REFL: 1, WILL: 5
    Melee: +0, Ranged: +1
    Skills:
    Attune Fire: +9
    Attune Water: +15
    Attune Earth: +7
    Attune Metal: +7
    Perception: +10
    Diplomacy: +8
    KN arcana: +12
    KN history: +10

Feats: Negotiator, Skill focus water attune, Extend power, Fire and Ice (+2 to fire and water attune)

Gear: Long sword, Long bow, adventures gear, 2 potions of cure light wounds, and a quiver of arrows, and 65 gold pieces

Manifestor points 41
    Capacity: 5
    Cold resist 5, and 5/day heal 2d4+3 (max 5d4+5)
    Last edited by thejew; 10-10-2010 at 11:27 PM. Reason: maxed the starting hp

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    hmm.. not sure why but, I am unable to load your sheet.

And yes, I will wait on everyone's bio.

thejew -- why does your character have
    "Cold resist 5, and 5/day heal 2d4+3 (max 5d4+5)"??

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am making mentalist compatible with pathfinder been working on it for the past two maybe three weeks now in design told ya I was testing a lot of beta stuff out with this one, well every single casting class or at least sorc, cleric and wizard have a neat little trick or two at 1st level which have some form of scaling as they level eventually granting them a kick ass capstone ability.
    For instance the wizard of divination gains half their level to their initiative bonus always gets to go during a surprise round, and 3+INT times per day can grant someone a bonus to their next action.
    The capstone is you always count as if you rolled a nat 20, this is at level 20
    The cleric with the elements domain say fire for this instance gets fire resistance that slowly grows and can throw fire at you so many times per day as a ranged touch attack.

So I have been designing such things for the mentalist except I can't think of capstones at this point also working some basic spells up to ninth level.

Downloads
    Uploads
    roger. Now go write a background =).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Roger Roger
    calculating vector vector
    Over over

Sir Ton Wilden the 3rd of the westwood wildens. Would be called an exemplary noble of the Elvish people if for not several key flaws to his character in the eyes of the elvish court and general etiquette. He has chosen the wrong studies, the wrong magic, at least for a gentlemen, The wrong attitude towards other races, once again for a noble, a simply ghastly use of resources.

Ton studied history and magic which was perfectly acceptable but he studied it at the Drake academy of arcane science, not to be mistaken with the dwarvish academy of science (which has much more gears and cool steam punk things) Thus would have been forgiven except he then took an interest in the magics of the mind, mentalism, which confused his professors who told him he would make an excellent wizard or maybe even a magister with a little work.

Ton instead went and found an insane hermit who lived near the mountain based academy who turned out to be a shadewillow elf who refused to explain why he had left the swamp lands. He taught young Ton the ways of the elements the five elements not this high elf fruity 4 element system.

Once he became an adept wielder of mentalism Ton returned to his people to tell them of what he had learned they were not pleased. He had also learned respect for lesser elves and worse some of the other races which fine amongst the peasants is not acceptable of a young noble of Sir wildens ancestry.

With mentalism comes the use of the elements themselves as material components for his magic rather than just use his innate senses to find the optimal leaf or fig for a spell he instead will take just any old bucket of water, or torch and use it to cast a spell, such a horrendous thing to do.

Thus Ton was laughed out of high society. His father was greatly disappointed with him but did not want to be seen as a monster he did not disown him instead he offered him a second chance, to go on a quest of diplomatic importance. To go along side the other races and solve this problem for the High Elves the greatest of the elves and not just because they live in the top of the trees drink fancy wine and eat delicious cheeses.

Thus Ton second son of Eldarsod Wilden speaker of the council of the great oaks has joined your noble quest. He has also brought along some servants (trying to show the High elf court that he can be a proper elf in some respects)

Let the journey begin

How was that for 5min of thought going into it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not bad at all minus your atrocious grammar and spelling =). Good to go. I can easily work with that. Is your motivation to please your family? Or just to prove that you are indeed just as good as them with your "different" view on power?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I made the sheet a public sheet. Is there anything more I need to do? This si the first time using myth weavers. Also do you want us to roll for hit points on this site?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast