Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Character Creation

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    1) Shepherds staff
    2)Blue
    3)Behavior
    4)1
    5)3
    6)1
    7)4
    8)6
    9)2
    10)1

Downloads
    Uploads

Bearfoot_Adam's character

Metal Drake

STR 16
    DEX 11
    CON 15
    INT 10
    WIS 10
    CHA 11

As odd as it may seem -- you assist in leading a small congregation of Metal Drakes in the worship of the ideal of peace through war and preparedness.
    Though you are not necessarily a priest or cleric, followers of this faith heed your words of wisdom in deciphering the meaning of the new age that has dawned upon Hi'thron since Horizon.
    As of right now, you worship no particular deity -- only the ideal; but, if the followers in your faith continue to grow in number, some day a deity may be spawned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    here it is chase (look forward to see what I get to play)
    Scales, blue, thoughts
    1. 4
    2. 6
    3. 6
    4. 3
    5. 2
    6. 5
    7. 2

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Jew's character.

High Elf
    The following are your stats BEFORE accounting for racial adjustments
    STR 10
    DEX 10
    CON 10
    INT 16
    WIS 14
    CHA 14

Wow -- definitely a mental stated based character.

You may choose either Persuasion or Negotiator as a bonus feat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Open Hand
    Orange
    Behavior
    1. 5
    2. 1
    3. 5
    4. 3
    5. 6
    6. 4
    7. 1

Downloads
    Uploads
    Race: Shadewillow Elf

Bonus Feat: You may choose between Diligent and Investigator.

The follow are your character's stats BEFORE accounting for racial adjustments.

STR 14
    DEX 11
    CON 11
    INT 12
    WIS 16
    CHA 10

Downloads
    Uploads
    good sir shadewillow might I mention you would make an exceptional druid, or an alright cleric

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

adam is best set for some form of high armor build

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey folks -- please use this thread to talk amongst yourself above character building. It seems we have enough players in order to get a start on this campaign. Please make your characters using Pathfinder rule-sets. Assume up to 300 gold worth of "odds and ends" -- This will be for basic adventuring gear + any kits (such as healer's kits) you may need. After that -- include a wish-list of types of items for your character. I will assign items after that. Please attach your character sheets in any way that is conveniently accessed by myself. www.myth-weavers.com is a great website.

Downloads
    Uploads
    we are 5th level right? because I built up my gear list based on that. Using the average gold on page 399 for starting at level 5. (and the wonderful feat wealth, because as a Noble of the high elves I stand firmly in the belief of having servants and actually paying them)

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

guess what I plan to take at 7th

Downloads
    Uploads
    No -- 3rd level.

Please only build out gear based on 300 gold pieces. Send "wish list" to my message screen and I will work out additional assignations from there.
    Last edited by HaeshkaManju; 10-02-2010 at 07:14 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    okay then i need to make some changes on the bright side this makes buying on 300 gold a much simpler task. I will delevel and change up the gear then resend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course this means recrunching numbers (thejew? you are great at helping with that, and making my head hurt).

Downloads
    Uploads
    don't worry it will not be that hard. you will have two less feats, two less points in each skill, 2 less hit dice, lower your base attack bonus by 2, you loose the +1 to your weapon damage and attacks you get for your weapon group as well, and one of those feats you lose should be weapon specialization (due to the prerequisite being 4th level) if we were going with gear changes just remove all gear, spend the 300 hundred and you have 2,700 for the wish list (3000 grand total for level 3)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm leaning toward champion but I'm wondering what their skills are, as well as their weapon and armor proficiencies. Also can you tell me a little more about drake society? Are they separated by color? whats their government? anything more than Blah Blah Blah?

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.livingnovelenterprises.com/
    click on the "Base Classes" link. Mostly easily viewed in anything BUT internet explorer.
    Champion is there.

Drakes are based on Hagakure, and the codes therein. The "Code" of the Champion -- is essentially Hagakure overlayed into a Fantasy world.

Drake society is separated somewhat geographically in the world. Although, Drakes get along and do work together, the population centers are divided by Metal type. Water drakes live primarily near major water ways, frequently in areas that sequester them from the rest of the world; such as in mountain regions with waterfalls. Metal drakes live in the mountains. Fire drakes are the most likely to wander, the most likely to adventure and steer somewhat away from the extreme lawful nature of the rest of Drake-society. Fire drakes possess fewer significant population centers.

Drake society is led by the most skilled in martial prowess among the Fire and Metal Drakes. Drake Society in Wood and Water Drakes is led by the most empowered through Arcane studies. Spontaneous casters are few. Earth drakes are led by Elders who are the most wise.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Champion has weapon and armor proficiencies exactly as a Fighter would, without tower shield proficiency.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

For purposes of this campaign -- each drake sub-race will be considered as a 'different empire'.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast