Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Return Of A Legend

Downloads
    Uploads

Return Of A Legend

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Before posting this, I thought about if I really wanted to take time (out of an already busy day) and start a post today? Well you can see which side won. Larry Elmore, a D&D fantasy painting god, is back "home" where he belongs. The people at WotC have to be excited to have him around. Are you saying to yourself "Larry who"? You know him...you know him well.

WotC Dungeon Editorial Announcement: http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.a.../2010september

His homepage is well worth your time to checkout: http://www.larryelmore.com/
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." ~Maximus Decimus Meridius

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think he did a lot of the Dragon Lance stuff. Hmmm, makes me wonder......What will be the next campaign setting?
    It's as if there are people who play RPGs that don't have computers or something. Seriously, people need to upgrade to 1994 already. - - -TheRedRobedWizard

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I thought the same thing. To be honest though I think the staff at WotC should concentrate on getting more source material out for the other worlds before they take on that task.
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." ~Maximus Decimus Meridius

Downloads
    Uploads

Im A Dead Man

Here I sat a 5am browsing though Larry's online store. When I had one of those moments that all men have from time to time...we buy something expensive hoping to work it out with the wife later. Honestly I couldn't help myself, I really wanted those prints hanging on my wall. I wasn't about to let a lil thing like my wife getting mad (oh man IM in trouble) or common sense get in my way. So here's the plan fellows, when we get together this Saturday one of you give me a black eye and I'll conveniently lose my credit card, if you know what I mean ~big grin~ Oh by the way Kirk there is No Way I can buy those minis this week now ha ha. Let me get over this speed bump and we're talk shop in a couple weeks. Well I might as well show you what I bought...They are titled: Playtime and Skull Totem

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Playtime.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	3003 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skull Totem.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	3002

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL, I think I can find someone to give you a black eye for free. It may take a couple of shots though.
    It's as if there are people who play RPGs that don't have computers or something. Seriously, people need to upgrade to 1994 already. - - -TheRedRobedWizard

Downloads
    Uploads
    i could do it in 1 but no need to make my future gm mad lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course I woke up sick as a dog, off all days "game day". Oh its bad, real bad, I would rather have a punch to the eye than feel like this. BTW
    howlinghawk thats funny I love it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    did those yugi o kids give you some kind sickness

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

opps you posted that yesturday lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man I was sick as a dog yesterday. I was trying not to let it show. Those damn Yugo kids did not help...not only that but I had some teeth pulled a few days ago and was on some pain meds. It was amazing I showed up at all.