Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New P&PG chat Traveller game
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: New P&PG chat Traveller game

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

New P&PG chat Traveller game

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    ******************NOTICE*************
    Please note that this never took off. Please feel free to visit my blog. If it is something that you may be interested please feel free to email me at aka DOT john DOT foster AT gmail DOT com.

**************END OF NOTICE***********

See http://lancestolasers.blogspot.com/p...traveller.html for now. Discussion of times and days below and I'll continue to flesh out the details.

For days and times, I'd prefer 9pm or later during the week. We can discuss Saturdays. Sundays after 6:30 pm and Thursdays are out due to existing gaming commitments.

I prefer an abstract game, only getting into tremendous detail when necessary. And I'd like to be able to wrap up scenes within indvidual sessions to allow players to attend games when they are available.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Also, I'm attempting to set up a website for campaign info sharing, pictures and documents here - http://terran-highport.webs.com/index.htm. I'm a total n00b at such things so any advice or assistance would be appreciated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will find our Group forum here - http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...hp?groupid=350
    Last edited by Fersboo; 02-02-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: To add link to group forum

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think I'll be able to do 9 pm; generally that's when the computer is off (it's a family computer). If it could be done on Saturdays or at about 6 pm during the week (not Sundays) I would be very and let me be clear VERY interested. Indeed, I'd like to join your group here to show my support, even if I end up being unable to play.

Now, to take a look at your blogspot and see what you have.
    Last edited by Jame Rowe; 08-28-2010 at 06:52 AM.
    The Publishers regret that they can enter into no correspondence on the matter. If any correspondence is attempted, the attemptor is liable to being tracked down and made to engage in RPGs.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, 6pm ain't going to happen. I'm lucky to make it home from work by then and if there is trouble on the commute home, forget about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What exactly is is this RPG I went ot my local game store and they had no clue about it.
    "Carthago delenda est" - Cato the Elder

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Traveller is a Sci-fi roleplaying game. It is currently being published by Mongoose Publishing. Mongoose Traveller is very similiar to Classic Traveller which is still available in cd-rom format from the author.