Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hello All

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello All

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I'm Brand new to these boards,and i guess im being advised to introduce myself. Im not sure where to begin, Im a huge D&d fan but finding games is increasingly difficult....... so im on here looking fort other people in my area looking for a player or DM to join in.....i dont speak world of warcraft jargon(the buddy i have that turned me on to this site told me that i may need to learn) but i have my share of knowledge to give on relms and otherworldly places.Im open to all advice and anything any one has to say, and i am looking foward to meeting new friends.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GadoExodus View Post
    i dont speak world of warcraft jargon(the buddy i have that turned me on to this site told me that i may need to learn)
    World of Warcraft jargon? I don't speak a word of it myself. Well, okay, maybe one word. The other day, one of my players kept referring to the diamonds needed to cast a ressurection spell as "mats." Finally, I had to ask what the heck he was talking about -- materials.

Although, LFG (Looking for Group) has its origins in multiplayer online games.
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    [/quote]Although, LFG (Looking for Group) has its origins in multiplayer online

That clears that up......im going to change that now...Thank Sir and well met