Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 3
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location Street Address: 1240 Monument Blvd
City: Concord
State: CA
Zip Code / Postal Code: 94520
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Darksun 4th Eddition

Downloads
    Uploads

Darksun 4th Eddition

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello
    I've recently lost two of my players in our Darksun Campaign(our leader and defender), and I'm looking for 2 players to join myself and 3 others in a heroic fight for survival in the land of Athas. New players are welcome. Games are every other Saturday in Concord from noon to eightish. I can meet you ahead of the next session (I have limited availability due to my job, generally noon to three, mon-tues-thurs-fri) or we’ll work you in as necessary.
    Darksun is a very different kind of D&D, I think of it as a fantasy Road Warrior setting. There are no Gods. Nature is hostile, wastes and desserts are dominant, and the sea has turned to silt. Civilization, such as it is, is totalitarian with powerful sorcerer kings crushing all. Arcane magic is easily twisted to greater power and is held much responsible for the state of the world. Mutations are everywhere, and psionics is common. Sometimes just surviving is heroic enough.
    I've been DMing for more than 20 years and Darksun was a favorite 2e setting of mine. I'm aiming for 50/50 role playing/combat.

Trevor
    Last edited by lewzealand; 02-29-2012 at 03:38 PM.