So, I've been DMing a group for the past 5 years, taken these characters from level 1 to level 30, including my own NPC Ranger. The group has slain count dragons, destroyed the Tarrasque (but wished him back to life), played major roles in wars, negotiated truths, and helped an epic level character gain Diety Status. The one thing that we have NOT done, however, has truely played as a group. At the request of my players, I wish to switch sides of the table and become a PC again. Doing this however, creates a power since we would not have a DM. What we are looking for is a DM to take us planehopping, introduce us to the Multiverse. We all have character bio's and can easily sum up a list of experiences as well as what we are looking for. We will be playing in Kinsman, Ohio, probably on Sundays. I live the furthest away driving roughly 40 minutes to our playing location. We all have laptops loaded with the required books to play, none of us have a problem staying mainly in character but we do sometimes get out of character (something that we quickly get back under control). The group is quite ingenious, coming up with multiple ways to solve problems. What I can guarentee is that this will be as memorable an experience for the DM as it is for us players. I started them in 2nd Edition, then we moved to 3.5, and after a brief stint with 4th, decided that we prefer 3.5. We are not looking to play these character for awhile seeing as how we are currently in the middle of a quest we just started. To those interested, we(the group) woud like to get together a few times and hang out first, to make sure personalities mesh and make sure we all get along. You can email me @ Grassyknollman@hotmail.com and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for taking the time to read this, we await those interested.