Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Post Apocalyptic
Style: Not Specified
Game Location Street Address: 57 S. Center St.
City: Rexburg
State: Idaho
Zip Code / Postal Code: 83440
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game

Thread: Wanderings In Ardea

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Wanderings In Ardea

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    With the ever increasing demand for new sources of energy and travel, the scientists of the day began to probe the dimensional layers that held reality together and unwittingly taped into the weave of raw magic that had lain invisible to our world since we relegated its use to superstition and legend. This hole created was like putting a crack in a dam that immediately released a flood of raw energy throughout this world. As this wave washed over the entire globe, many of its inhabitants were changed, mutated by its properties and became what we now know as elves, dwarves, goblins, and a whole host of races. The animals and plant life changed as well, and there were even creatures born from the very magic itself.

In the world of Ardea, science has been replaced by magic, the world's cities have been brought to ruin, and populations have been reduced to handfuls. The world that once was has been virtually forgotten as time begins to erase all traces of it's past, and everyday technology is elevated to the status of artifacts that few can even imagine its use. 20,000 years later, the world is a much different, quieter place.

The world is a creation of my making that is still evolving. The only thing is that there haven't been many who have decided to venture out of the towns of their birth to seek what is really out there. I am looking for at least adventurers who are willing to step out of their comfortable homes and into the unknown.

Seriously, I haven't had the luck of anyone being in the area who plays and so I am looking to set up a game off of skype, just skype, to keep it simple and play online. I am usually available on Saturday afternoon/evenings. The game would be D&D 3.5 and would start at 3rd level. I am not limited to any books, but let me know the particulars so that I can read up on it. I am also setting up a blog on Obsidian Portal that will give a lot more detail into the story and backround of the campaign, but for the meanwhile you may very well be just exploring. I also have a class that specificly deals with technology if anyone is interested.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds like fun but...

That sounds great but i dont have time for an online game, want to play i driggs in our game?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately I don't have a way to get there myself, but I appreciate the invite.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to play if your still running it but i dont know how to play 3.5 but i know how to plat 4e anway id like to play but i need to learn a little
    "Um... Excuse me Mr. DM could you please moe thos minions closer together?"