Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Calendar

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi Umiushi,

I am confirming for the 4-Nov and 18-Nov games. I have no conflicts on my schedule for the December games, so I'll provisionally confirm for those, but since it's the holiday season, a conflict may arise between now and then.

--T

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there, I just wanted to make sure Sobek and I are confirmed for Dec 2nd. And while I'm at it, I can confirm for the 16th as well, for Exit Visa!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad to hear you'll be able to make it on the 2nd after all. I hope the two of you are having a safe and enjoyable trip.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Umiushi,

I'm confirming for both the 5-Jan and 13-Jan games.

I will be unavailable any time during the weekend of 18-Jan, but I don't think you'll have anything scheduled at that time, anyway.

--T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, this is a bit of a mess. First of all, I listed the January 5th game as occurring on Sunday, instead of Saturday. The date is correct, so it should be Saturday, January 5th. The confirmation due date has come and gone, and Palpatim is the only one confirmed; I forgot to ask for confirmations at the conclusion of this evening's game session. Other than Palpatim, please let me know if you will be able to attend the game by Wednesday, January 2nd.

Also, as a reminder, for Saturday gaming sessions, we start at 2:30 pm PST, with game-play to begin by 3:00 pm, so 90 minutes earlier than Sundays.
    Last edited by Umiushi; 12-31-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have received confirmations from three out of the four players. That is enough to confirm for the game, itself.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Dispositio Diabolum game previously scheduled for today is moved to Sunday the 13th. There will be no game on the weekend of the 19-20th. Although Traveller is currently scheduled for Sunday the 27th, we will decide at the session on the 13th whether to play D&D or Traveller on the 27th.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Autumn 2012 Archiving

Please remember that the updated calendar is always this first post: http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...972#post143972

Here is the record of this past autumn's chat games:

Autumn Schedule

• September 29th: Dispositio Diabolum "Divisio" - The party leaves Rience, heading towards Eskaton, and the Armor of Urien.
    • October 7th: Traveller "Exit Visa" - "I am suddenly catapulted into a world where the walls not only have ears, but probably eyes, and long, claw-tipped fingers. . ." (Time Considered as a Helix of Semi-Precious Stones, 1968, by Samuel R. Delaney)
    • October 13th: Dispositio Diabolum "Divisio" - In Eskaton, the doors to the temple are barred.
    • October 21st: Dispositio Diabolum "Divisio" - Loyshi is confronted in the Vault of Urien.
    • November 4th: Dispositio Diabolum "Divisio" - The party sets out for Talinoat, through a countryside beset by devils.
    • November 18th: Dispositio Diabolum "Divisio" - In what's left of Peirseyn's farm, the party seeks out Sir Veldan.
    • December 2nd: Dispositio Diabolum "Divisio" - The search for Sir Veldan continues in Menande's Hollow.
    • December 16th: Dispositio Diabolum "Divisio" - Conclusion.

Old Due Dates

• Saturday, September 29th - last day to confirm the October 7th Exit Visa game.
    • Friday, October 5th - last day to confirm the October 13th Dispositio Diabolum game
    • Saturday, October 13th - last day to confirm the October 21st Dispositio Diabolum game.
    • Saturday, September 22nd - opening the calendar month of October for player confirmations and absences
    • Saturday, October 27th - last day to confirm the November 4th Dispositio Diabolum game.
    • Saturday, November 10th - last day to confirm the November 18th Dispositio Diabolum game.
    • Saturday, October 20th - opening the calendar month of November for player confirmations and absences
    • Saturday, November 24th - last day to confirm the December 2nd Dispositio Diabolum game.
    • Saturday, December 8th - last day to confirm the December 16th Exit Visa game. (Players are confirmed.)
    • Saturday, November 17th - opening the calendar month of December for player confirmations and absences

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Umiushi View Post
    Winter Chat Sessions (updated January 13th)
    • January 27th: Dispositio Diabolum "Partitio" - what befalls the party at the siege of Eskaton.
    • February 2nd: Dispositio Diabolum "Partitio" - conclusion.
    • February 10th: Dispositio Diabolum "Propositio"
    • February 16th: Dispositio Diabolum "Propositio"
    • March 2nd: Dispositio Diabolum "Propositio"
    • March 24th: Dispositio Diabolum "Propositio"
    • March 10th: Dispositio Diabolum "Propositio"
    • March 16th: Dispositio Diabolum "Propositio"

Sunday, February 24th: Dispositio Diabolum, "Propositio" (February is not yet available for confirmations.)
    • DiscipleofYawgmoth - unconfirmed (Kathra)
    • Palpatim - unconfirmed (Chant)
    • Seadogstyle - unconfirmed (Orthrum)
    • Sobek - unconfirmed (Threr)

Saturday, March 2nd: Dispositio Diabolum, "Propositio" (March is not yet available for confirmations.)
    • DiscipleofYawgmoth - unconfirmed (Kathra)
    • Palpatim - unconfirmed (Chant)
    • Seadogstyle - unconfirmed (Orthrum)
    • Sobek - unconfirmed (Threr)
    Hi Umiushi,

Just to confirm, the "March 24th" in the "Winter Chat Sessions" section should be "February 24th" correct? I have 24-Feb marked down on my calendar, so I assume it's a typo. Given the number of details you have to manage for all of these games, I'm frankly astounded you can have anything close to the level of organization you routinely display.

--T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am confirming for all February dates, including 24-Feb, and assuming that our usual start times apply (2:30 PM PT on Saturday games; 4:00 PM PT on Sunday games).

--T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we're now going to be doing a 4:00 pm start for the Saturday games too, at least through winter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is that 4 pm Pacific?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are correct: the missing February 24th date was an oversight. It's there now.

Yes, all times given are in Pacific Time.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can confirm for the 10-Feb game. I'm still up in the air a bit for future February games. --T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Umiushi,

I am confirming for the 24-Feb game. I will definitely be unable to make any games the weekend of 2-Mar.

--T

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast