Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Calendar

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I'm kind of burnt-out right now and soulless. It'll pass.

Don't think I'll be up to playing something Saturday though.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the continuing effort to improve communication, I am going to make more concrete information available about the specifics of scheduling. If your reported status is at odds with what you thought it would be, please contact me or post an update.

First, let's work out a few important dates:

• Saturday, July 17th - last day for the PCs sent to Aveline Woods to confirm that they're still playing in Order of the Green Lion, and will be available on that day
    • Tuesday, July 20th - if not all of the Aveline Woods PCs confirm, this is the last day for any PC to sign up (with a character) for the July 24th Order of the Green Lion session
    • Friday, July 23rd - last day for any PC to sign up (with a character) for a potential July 31st Order of the Green Lion session
    • Saturday, July 24th - opening the calendar month of August for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, July 30th - last day to join the second Autumn Knight game
    • Tuesday, August 3rd - last day for confirmed players to send me their Autumn Knight characters
    • Friday, August 6th - last day to confirm for the August 14th Istao Mission Adventure session
    • Saturday, August 28th - opening the calendar month of September for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, September 3rd - last day to confirm for the September 11th Romance of a Fallen Country session

Starting the fourth weekend in every month, I will create and maintain a list of players available for each session of the following month and post it publicly as I receive updates. Right now, I will produce such a list for the remainder of July:
    July 24th Order of the Green Lion, Aveline Woods conclusion

• Alathil - unscheduled
    • Blydden - expected (Thog)
    • Cloudtle - unscheduled
    • Dezmit - unscheduled
    • DiscipleofYawgmoth - expected (Kriv)
    • kpyork - uncertain (Flintal)
    • Palpatim - unscheduled
    • riking - unknown (Raigan)
    • spider21b - unknown (Torrent)
    • Yukonhorror - unscheduled

Other Order of the Green Lion adventure(s) in July

• Alathil - unknown (waiting to receive Order of the Green Lion character)
    • Blydden - unconfirmed (Thog)
    • Cloudtle - unscheduled
    • Dezmit - unknown (waiting to receive Order of the Green Lion character)
    • DiscipleofYawgmoth - unconfirmed (Kriv)
    • kpyork - uncertain (Flintal)
    • Palpatim - absent
    • riking - unknown (Raigan)
    • spider21b - unknown (Torrent)
    • Yukonhorror - unconfirmed; absent on July 31st (Artico)

Here is what it all means:

• Absent - player will not be available for the session
    • Confirmed - player explicitly confirmed availability close to the session and has a ready character
    • Expected - player explicitly confirmed at some point in the past, is expected due to prior regular attendance, or has confirmed but is still lacking a character
    • Uncertain - player is unable to confirm or cancel at the present time; as the date approaches this will become an assumption of being absent
    • Unconfirmed - player has not yet made clear whether they will be present or absent
    • Unknown - player has not made clear whether they will be present or absent and there is some additional confusion, communication issue, or lack of a character for that game; as the date approaches this will become an assumption of absence
    • Unscheduled - the player is not planned to be playing in the particular game or session in question, and so will not be attending

I will be putting this all on Post #1 and that will be the post that will be maintained with updates.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since an insufficient number of Aveline Woods players confirmed, the July 24th session of The Order of Green Lion is now open to all comers, subject to confirmation by the appropriate due date. Please see Post #1 on this thread for the details and dates.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The players for a game I was trying to run are kind of in flux (wanting to play/not) so I am waiting on them to solidify if I am going to go full board with your games or just stick with autumn knight.

So keep me as an absent for all non-autumn knight games for now.

I am hoping this doesn't rock the boat too much. But I would LIKE to run this game (Assault on Nightwyrm Fortress) as it is a lvl 17 game and I would like to see how the paragon level plays. Of course player commitment is a headache and a half. But if I get a feeling I can't get committed players, I'll come on full board.
    "I'm not going crazy. I'm going sane in a CRAZY world!"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    August game sign-ups are now open. Once you know whether or not you can show up to any of the four sessions let me know so I can update your status.

I'm afraid that some of you listed as "expected" actually did confirm to me over chat, and I forgot to note it down properly. If so, please accept my apologies and re-confirm, as well as correct any other inaccuracies.

Finally, remember that the current schedule and all updates go to Post #1 of this thread. Other posts will not have what you're looking for.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Umiushi,

Please mark me down as "Expected" for the Istao Mission sessions on 14-Aug & 28-Aug. I'll be able to confirm once we're closer to the dates, but my current plan is to attend.

--T
    Last edited by Palpatim; 07-25-2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Meant "Istao", not Order of the Green Lion

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    definitely sign me up for Aug 7. As for the rest, TBA. I am thinking yes, but definitely TBA.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry Umi for such short notice, but I can't make it to the game on July 31st, due to a very sudden change in my schedule.

Very sorry.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blydden View Post
    I'm sorry Umi for such short notice, but I can't make it to the game on July 31st, due to a very sudden change in my schedule.

Very sorry.
    That's fine. For this particular session, this much advance notice will be sufficient.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

August 14th Istao Mission Adventure replaced with Order of the Green Lion

Palpatim will not be available on August 14th.

Since all the confirmed players also have characters in Order of the Green Lion, I will plan to run that instead. However, I won't run it if I don't get three confirmations before Thursday, August 12th.
    Last edited by Umiushi; 08-10-2010 at 12:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to extend the due date through the day of the 12th itself, so I will announce whether the game is going to be run on Friday, August 13th.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Order of the Green Lion game is on. Please see The Order of the Green Lion thread for specifics.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See you there tomorrow. As for future weeks, is there anyway we can roll back the start time 1 hour. I have a 3-mo old at home, meaning I get up at pretty darn early hour (even if I don't want to). I get pretty crapped out by 7 pm PST, so if we started at hour earlier, it would be an hour more I could play.

In general, don't think I can play in non-autumn knight games if start time remains. Let the masses voice their opinion.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two things: First, I'll am still on for Autumn Knight (and will be for future Autumn Knights unless there is a serious contradiction).

Second, I picked up HERO 6th edition, and have gotten myself sucked into converting a Final Fantasy Tabletop RPG into that system (by my own volition). I think I am going to be messing with that when I am not playing Autumn Knights. Which will mean I am going to bow out of Green Lion, and Istao (mission and quest).

I may come back (if my ADHD gets bored with my side project), but keep me as a no for now.

As for Artico, it was a fun game. You can either use him as an NPC (you have the macros for him), or say he thought what was done was immoral, and he must flee to repent.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Summer 2010 Archiving

Please remember that the updated calendar is always this first post: http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...972#post143972

I think it is a good idea to clean out the clutter of old events from the chat calendar every season or so. Here's the record of this past summer's chat games:

Summer Schedule

• July 3: None - enjoy the Independence Day weekend
    • July 10: Istao Mission Adventure "The Wolf that Howled Under a Moonless Sky, Part Four: The Battle at the Gates of Mollu" - the beginning of the end for the first mission adventure
    • July 17: None - enjoy the Obon holiday season
    • July 24: Order of the Green Lion encounter series "Revolt in Eyth" - Kriv staggers out of the Aveline Woods and encounters more enemies of the Order
    • July 31: Order of the Green Lion - canceled
    • August 7: The Autumn Knight story segment "Acanthras" - starting the second segment of the adventure with a full party
    • August 14: Order of the Green Lion encounter series "Revolt in Eyth" - The first blow is struck against Viguer Mundur.
    • August 21: The Autumn Knight story segment "Acanthras" - continuing the second segment of the adventure
    • August 28: Istao Mission Adventure "The Wolf that Howled Under a Moonless Sky, Part Four: The Battle at the Gates of Mollu" - continuing the last part of the first Mission Adventure.
    • September 4: None - enjoy the Labor Day weekend
    • September 11: None - The Wolf that Howled... was successfully completed on August 28th.
    • September 18: The Autumn Knight story segment "Acanthras" - concluding the second segment of the adventure

Old Due Dates

• Saturday, July 17th - last day for the PCs sent to Aveline Woods to confirm that they're still playing in Order of the Green Lion, and will be available on that day
    • Tuesday, July 20th - if not all of the Aveline Woods PCs confirm, this is the last day for any PC to sign up (with a character) for the July 24th Order of the Green Lion session
    • Friday, July 23rd - last day for any PC to sign up (with a character) for a potential July 31st Order of the Green Lion session
    • Saturday, July 24th - opening the calendar month of August for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, July 30th - last day to join the second Autumn Knight game
    • Friday, August 6th - last day to confirm for the August 14th Istao Mission Adventure session
    • Thursday, August 12th - finalizing status for August 14th Order of the Green Lion game (three PC minimum)
    • Friday, August 13th - last day to confirm for the August 21st Autumn Knight session
    • Friday, August 20th - last day to confirm for the August 28th Istao Mission Adventure
    • Friday, August 27th - last day to sign up for a September 4th Order of the Green Lion game (three PC minimum)
    • Friday, September 10th - last day to confirm for the September 18th Autumn Knight session.
    • Saturday, August 21st - opening the calendar month of September for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, September 17th - last day to confirm for the September 25th Romance of a Fallen Country session

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast