The first session of First Wondrous Legend will begin at 4:00 pm PDT on March 29th with game-play to start no later than 4:30 pm. We will meet in P&PG Chat. The platform we will use to conduct the game is still being determined.
The First Wondrous Legend is a two-part adventure, the first adventure of a preliminary campaign plan entitled Five Improbable Quests. However, each part can serve as a standalone adventure, that is, after completing the first part, it is not necessary to complete the second part unless the players wish to. Each part will be the length of four or five combat encounters, and we will probably spend the first couple of encounters testing out the rules.
This initial session will mainly consist of rule explanations and character creation. If we are able to include a portion of the adventure in this session, it will begin with the player characters' first meeting between themselves and with the Hakurei shrine maiden.
- midpoint of the hour of the goat (2 pm, eighth double-hour of the day)
- fourth day of the month of no gods (October, early autumn, the seventh month of the Gensoukyou calendar)
- 115th year of the present era (from the formation of the Great Hakurei Barrier)
- a slightly warmer than average afternoon
- a calm, cloudless blue sky
- approaching the Hakurei Jinja
- a mountainous path in the eastern reaches of Gensoukyou
First Wondrous Legend Player Character Roster
- Seadogstyle playing Brandywine Fortnight, a tsukumogami apparition