Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Calendar

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    That makes it easy. We'll do the 20th, 3rd, and 17th, for now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, everyone... I didn't know you were waiting on me, I'm terribly sorry. I'm on the verge of quitting my job so things are very up-in-the-air. But I'd like to play with y'all again, so count me in and I'll do a better job of keeping everyone abreast of my availability. Orthrum was a fun character and you, dear readers, were a fun group.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again, everyone! The bad news is I got screwed over by a co-worker moving to another state. I have to work on 8/3, from 5-10:30pm, right through when we're scheduled to play! I'd feel bad if everyone missed a session because of me, but if the 3rd is still up-in-the-air, here's giving you some warning that I can't make it. I did make sure I'm free on the 17th though, and I'll try to keep that up as things develope. Thanks! (Also I hope this is the proper place to post this)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, with one "no" and one "maybe," let's say the 3rd's out for Exordium. We'll meet again on the 17th.

Now, if it so happens that Palpatim and DiscipleofYawgmoth are free on the 3rd after all, this would be a great time to wrap up with that last session for Order of the Green Lion. Then we'll have cleared off everything besides the Dispositio Diabolum campaign. However, if we're going to do that, I'm definitely going to have to know by tomorrow so I can get everything ready again.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Umiushi,

Thanks for reminding me that I hadn't confirmed: I will be able to attend a chat game on 3-Sep, if there's a game going on. If not, I'm sure I can find something to occupy my time.

--T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then it looks like we're up to finish Revolt in Eyth on the 3rd.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgive me for not coming in as well. It's been a heck of a couple of days and more coming on my plate. I will be unable to make the 3rd. My apologies.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, we'll put off finishing Revolt in Eyth for another time. The next session will be Dispositio Diabolum, on September 17th.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Umiushi View Post

• October 1st: Dispositio Diabolum "Exordium"
    • October 15th: Dispositio Diabolum "Exordium"
    • October 29th: Dispositio Diaobolum
    Hi Umiushi,

I know it's not quite time to confirm for October, but I do know that I will be unable to attend the 1-Oct game. At this time, I am free the other weekends in October. I also know I'll be unavailable on 5-Nov.

--T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Summer 2011 Archiving

Please remember that the updated calendar is always this first post: http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...972#post143972

Here is the record of this past summer's chat games:

Summer Schedule

• June 25th: None - I will be away on business.
    • July 2nd: None - enjoy the Independence Day weekend.
    • July 9th: None - enjoy the height of summer
    • July 16th: Romance of a Fallen Country "Addadun Above and Below" - Sada and Mikal discover a dead thief, face the undertown shade, and are set upon by zombies in a swamp.
    • July 23rd: None - celebrate Neptunalia and stay hydrated
    • July 30th: Romance of a Fallen Country "Addadun Above and Below" - Conclusion. The Tyaasian scheme for Addadun is revealed and foiled.
    • August 20th: Dispositio Diabolum "Exordium" - the Devilswood begins to stir
    • September 17th: Dispositio Diabolum "Exordium" - The party reaches Norin Trugvad

Old Due Dates

• Friday, June 24th - last day to confirm for the July 2nd game
    • Friday, July 8th - last day to confirm for the July 16th game
    • Saturday, June 18th - opening the calendar month of July for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, July 22nd - last day to confirm for the July 30th game
    • Sunday, July 31st - last day to lay claim to an Autumn Knight-specific magic item for Dispositio Diabolum
    • Monday, August 1st - final decision on whether to have an August 6th session
    • Wednesday, August 3rd - in-game starting location for Dispositio Diabolum will be announced (Fell's Holdfast)
    • Friday, August 12th - last day to confirm for the August 20th game; please have your characters complete no later than this date
    • Saturday, July 23rd - opening the calendar month of August for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, September 9th - last day to confirm for the September 17th game
    • Saturday, August 20th - opening the calendar month of September for player confirmations and absences

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Umiushi,

I know it's pretty far out, but I know I will be unable to make 10-Dec. The 26-Nov date is a bit tentative for me as well, since it's the weekend of Thanksgiving and I don't yet know our family holiday plans.

--T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the early warning! If possible, please remind me again in late October or early November, and I may schedule an alternate game. For now, I'm leaving the schedule as it stands, because all of the autumn dates happen to be very tentative for me too.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keeping with our once-a-month trend, I'm canceling the October 29th game. Unsurprisingly, Halloween weekend turned out busy.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Palpatim will be unable to attend on Saturday due to sudden, unforeseen circumstances. Rather than not have a game this month, I am going ahead with it. I would like one of you to play Chant for the upcoming session.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again, folks. I tried to get some days off in November for our sessions, but it is spotty. I was unable to be "unavailable" on the 12th... I might get lucky and be able to join in, but I won't know until 1.5 weeks before. I did, however, mark myself out for 11/26. I assumed that was when the next-next session was. Do let me know if that's wrong-- maybe some of us plan to be out of town with relatives? Anyway, I can always change it, it's just "the sooner, the better." --SDS.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast