Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Calendar

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    8th and 29th are kosher with me.
    "I'm not going crazy. I'm going sane in a CRAZY world!"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    a note: I should have voted for the 15th over the 8th, but too late. Reason is my plane leaves at 6 am the next day (that's eastern time folks), so I'd rather NOT stay up super late. You boys/girls can go on without me, but approximately 10:00 pm, I have to call it a night.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by yukonhorror View Post
    a note: I should have voted for the 15th over the 8th, but too late. Reason is my plane leaves at 6 am the next day (that's eastern time folks), so I'd rather NOT stay up super late. You boys/girls can go on without me, but approximately 10:00 pm, I have to call it a night.
    I have my own reasons for not wishing this to go too late. We'll wrap up around then.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    great. well see you then

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    retraction: my wife and I have been attempting to get together with another couple for a board game day/night for some time now (since halloween). The only weekend both of us can do it is the 29th (otherwise we must wait a long while). I have to drop out for that date. If the game is a definite go, I'll forward my character to either palpatim or whoever runs kathra.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With one player absent on either date, we will take a few moments on the 8th to finalize whether the second January game will be held on the 22nd or the 29th.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With the end of the Fiaell story segment, Lincoln and his character Aelar will be leaving the Autumn Knight party. I am in the process of recruiting more players. If I am not successful in time for the February 12th session, I am willing to run another game, either Order of the Green Lion or Romance of a Fallen Country. Of course, Jpatterson is welcome to participate in either one, but I suspect this will be mainly for DiscipleofYawgmoth and Palpatim. Please let me know which setting you would prefer. If you split the vote, I'll flip a coin to decide. If I cannot find more players by the February 26th session, we'll do whichever one we didn't do on the 12th unless you both voted the same way.

I intend to continue with The Autumn Knight by March, hopefully with enough players, but I'll make do with three if you're willing to run companion characters.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been so long since I've played either of those characters, I don't have a strong preference. Just let me know, and I'll dig up the appropriate character sheet and reintroduce myself to them.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It will be up to DiscipleofYawgmoth, then.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I put my vote in for Order of the Green Lion as it's currently my favorite of the two

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then it's February 12th for Order of the Green Lion, and February 26th for either that or The Autumn Knight.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Winter 2010-2011 Archiving

Please remember that the updated calendar is always this first post: http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...972#post143972

Here is the record of this past winter's chat games:

Winter Schedule

• December 25: None - enjoy the beginning of winter
    • January 1: None - best wishes for the new year.
    • January 8: The Autumn Knight story segment "Fiaell" - The party escapes from Rho-Theta's final attack and defeats a challenger for possession of the Orb of Winter's Wasting.
    • January 15: None - enjoy the holiday weekend
    • January 22: The Autumn Knight story segment "Fiaell" - Glatisant returns.
    • January 29: The Autumn Knight story segment "Fiaell" - The Orb of Winter's Wasting is taken back to Fiaell and its curse upon Sir Listeneise is undone.
    • February 5: None - Happy Year of the Rabbit.
    • February 12: The Order of the Green Lion encounter series "Revolt in Eyth" - The eidolon reliquary goes out of control.
    • February 19: None - Happy President's Day weekend.
    • February 26: None
    • March 5th: None
    • March 12: None
    • March 19th: The Autumn Knight story segment "Aufeis" - The party meets new faces and sets off to the Acanthras interior.

Old Due Dates

• Friday, December 31 - last day to confirm for the January 8th Autumn Knight session
    • Friday, January 14 - last day to confirm for the January 22nd Autumn Knight session
    • Friday, January 21 - last day to confirm for the January 29th Autumn Knight session
    • Saturday, December 25 - opening the calendar month of January for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, February 4 - last day to confirm for the February 12th game
    • Saturday, January 22 - opening the calendar month of February for player confirmations and absences.
    • Friday, February 18 - last day to confirm for the February 26th game
    • Saturday, February 19 - opening the calendar month of March for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, March 11 - last day to confirm for the March 19th game
    • Friday, March 18 - last day to confirm for the March 26th game

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Umiushi,

I am confirming for April 9. I expect to be able to attend April 23 as well, but I'll need to wait on that to make sure.

--T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spring and Early Summer Schedule

After The Autumn Knight concludes, there will be a three week block of unscheduled time that could potentially be used to launch a brand new game. I'll pay attention to any solicitations but there isn't much time, and it's also easy enough to relax, enjoy the spring weather, and maybe take in some farmers' markets.

Unfortunately I will be away and busy for a period of at least two weeks including the weekend of June 18th and June 25th. I hope that this won't extend to June 11th and July 2nd, but things are very much up in the air at this point. In any case, I do wish to prioritize the resumption of Romance of a Fallen Country during what time I have available, especially in light of having a potential new player for that campaign. After that, I do plan to tie up the Order of the Green Lion adventure as soon as there is an opportunity to do so.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    umi:

I am in a game, but it meets every other week. If you start up a new game, I totally am voting for paragon/epic level. But if we could work around my other game, I think I'd like playing in another chat game of yours. If the other players (and you) want to play more than once every 2 weeks, I understand but have to opt out.

If you aren't starting up a new one, could maybe rejoin the romance game.

As a side note, something I noticed as a good way to speed up combat is to tweak the dam/hp of the baddies. 75% hp and 133% dam seems to be a good change. Combat lasts about 4-5 rds (as it should) and the challenge level is still impressive. What you can do for the dam rolls is pre-roll everything, put it in a spreadsheet, multiply everything by 1.33, and round it { =round(cell,0) }.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast