I don't know much about warhammer (other than what I see here especially from thoth-amon), BUT the jist of it is that it is grittier, more dangerous, and spellcasting is more hazardous to one's health than most fantasy genre games (yes??).

I don't know much about Dark Sun, BUT the jist of it is that it is grittier, more dangerous (especially concerning the environment), and spellcasting is more hazardous to one's health than most fantasy genre games (yes??).

I have two questions for WFRP/Dark Sun fans out there.

Aside from the psionics aspect of things, it seems the Dark Sun setting would be a new/fresh/interesting setting for WFRP that would port easily, no?

If I like the kind of game a Dark Sun campaign entails, I would like WFRP just as much, no?

I ask these questions for two reasons. I am kind of curious about both games/setttings and trying to get a frame of mind for the games. I am thinking if a DM/GM had a good story/campaign set up for one system, it could be altered to the fit the other system with little effort (for whatever reason this would need to happen).

Feel free to chime in (anybody familiar with either setting/system) and let me know.