Hello, I am starting a DnD 3.5e campaign using the freeware gametable, which allows the connection and alteration of a table through internet connections. I have room for five more people (full group size 6), if you are interested I would appreciate a few questions about your gaming habits before I accept you (sorry for any inconvenience this is to protect the game as a lot of my time and effort is being put into it and I hate to see it go to waste by playing with players that can't get along). If you are interested pm me and I will send you the questions.

Now for the detail of the campaign (Not much specific info is available.(will become apparent why when you pm me )

The setting is the land of Serenia, a continent divided into five factions: The Irgnen, Thurgish, Taieme, Zhader, and the Notia. Each Kingdom has it's own laws and customs.

Any book from 3.5 can be used, if you need copies of books pm me and I will see what I can do. I will explain character creation when we have enough party members. Thank you all who show interest, this promises to be a fun campaign.