Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
House Games
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: House Games

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

House Games

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey Portland! My group plays a home brew setting called House Games that's a mashup of Call of Cthulhu horror and WoD rulesets. We tend to follow the Mage : The Ascension model for many things(Healing, Damage, etc). It's a modern setting like the World of Darkness.

Player characters are known as high rollers and are offered missions to go on by the Harbingers who work for the Powers that Be (Godlike beings that like to mess with the lower races). Be advised : this game tends to have a significant mortality rate so don't become too attached to your High Roller. The GM's of the group tend to hot potato the GM duties so any given week you can have a different personality in charge for the night.

Check out the wiki : http://housegames.wikidot.com/

If you think this setting's for you, or would like to give it a try for one night; let me know either through PM for email!

Games are in a mission based format, so if you have to miss a session, no big deal, you're not missing out on the campaign at all.

Also message me if you have any questions.

We usually meet on Sundays at 2-3pm at Western Oregon Wargamers on the east side. Msg for details.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would add that it's loads of fun and easily to learn! Sunday's no good for you but you want to play? Let us know! We can try to work with your schedule. You can PM me too! And Girls it's fun for you too! Don't be shy.
    Q: How many Call of Cthulhu players does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: All of them, because you never, EVER split the party!

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can change, and the weaponry to make the difference.