Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: Intro: Pathfinder Player vs Player table-top gaming...CONFLICT

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Intro: Pathfinder Player vs Player table-top gaming...CONFLICT

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I would like to introduce our little project called Conflict Roleplaying.

Conflict Skirmishing RPG Boxed Set
    Most RPGs involve groups of players pitted against a challenge orchestrated by a GM, but there are times when that guy on the other side of the game table… man, you just want to slap the overconfident grin off his stupid mug....If you want player vs player competition—if you’re looking for a chess match that pits your wits against real-world prey—you want Conflict Skirmishing!

Conflict® is a table-top roleplaying game focused on tactical combat versus other teams of players. Driving the combat are clearly defined objectives and your team will to win.Compatible with the Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook™ an most OGL 3.5 gaming systems.

Inside you'll discover...

So there is my best sell job! I hope you look into the product and like our the new system.

Mark.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn_Conflict-Skir&#109.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	232.2 KB 
ID:	2470  

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just setup a 10% off coupon code for the folks on this fourms: ICON01

Now, As our tag line goes:

COME GET SOME!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks and sounds interesting. I will need to mention this at our game group. Could make for an interesting game since we have 14 people in the group.

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by cplmac View Post
    Looks and sounds interesting. I will need to mention this at our game group. Could make for an interesting game since we have 14 people in the group.
    Wow a 14 person group. I think that deserves a better deal! After you talk to your guys (and gals?), PM or email me at conflictrpg @ conflictbooks.com and I will get you a better discount code for the box set.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mark. Just so you know, our next game session is currently scheduled to be on April 10th. Wanted to be sure that you knew it will be a little while before I get an answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no worries... Just us know!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I contributed some written material to Conflict, and I got a chance to playtest it as a result. Definitely a load of fun in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mark,

Wow, $35 plus shipping doesn't seem that bad for a price. I was wondering if everything needed came in that boxed set, or do you need to have the core books for Pathfinder also? Then, if it works with Pathfinder, would it work with 3.0/3.5 too?

I mentioned it at the last game session, and we are thinking that we may want to obtain this for future use.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cplmac View Post
    Hi Mark,

Wow, $35 plus shipping doesn't seem that bad for a price. I was wondering if everything needed came in that boxed set, or do you need to have the core books for Pathfinder also? Then, if it works with Pathfinder, would it work with 3.0/3.5 too?

I mentioned it at the last game session, and we are thinking that we may want to obtain this for future use.
    The boxed set is completely compatible with 3.5 and 3.0. it is a light-weight system so home-brewing is pretty easy (if you like doing that sort of thing).

It also a limited edition set because of the price. It will be sold for 39.99 in stores but 34.99 at our web store due to the lack overhead. Pen and paper is one of my favorite forums so use this code when you make your purchase:
    10% off Coupon code: PPG01

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to know about the 3.0/3.5 compatability. Our group meets again this Saturday, so I will mention the price and look at possibly making an order after that.