Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: ONLINE Vampire: Dark Ages, Masquerade 3rd Ed.

Downloads
    Uploads

ONLINE Vampire: Dark Ages, Masquerade 3rd Ed.

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey guys.

Looking to set up a 3rd Ed., Old World of Darkness game online. I would like to play during the weekdays, in the evening, EST. Available times are from 5 PM - 12PM - willing to set in stone once I learn other's schedules. I would like to play at least once a week, possibly more.

I already have one RL friend that is also a member here, that will play for sure.

The campaign will actually begin in Dark Ages, and the party will progress into present day (if they can live that long ) I don't want to give TOO many spoilers about the story, but shoot me a PM if you need to know more for a character concept or something.

Standard rules from the books, and you can use almost any source material, just run anything 'weird' by me (baali clan, ect). Im pretty open to letting you be what you want to be, as long as it dosn't go too far. I have all the books myself, so if you need a rule quoted, or some stats, just ask me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd be interested in playing. I only have the NWoD books. So I'd need some help with the oWoD character setup.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a problem.

I've only really flipped through the new WoD stuff, so I'm not exactly sure how similar the two systems are, but I will stop at a friend's tonight and borrow his books.

Have you EVER made an oWoD character? If not I can write up or compile some kind of guide for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UPDATE:

Have four confirmed players now with a possible 1 more. Beginning character creation now, and will wait to see if we can get 1-2 more confirmed and start playing!

That was fast!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't made an oWoD character before so I will need a guide of some sort.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK. Seems like there are 3-4 of you that have not made a oWoD character before. Would you guys be available one day this week to get together on Skype, and maybe have a character building/get-to-know-each-other-and-the-setting kind of day?

I should be available for a good amount of time this evening and tomorrow (5-12 PM EST)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I'm available at anytime EST for the next few days thur-mon. The army is giving us 4 days off for the Easter Weekend. I'll also be available tonight on skype after 7pm. I'll PM you my skype info.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool, me and my buddy will be on at say 6 PM for sure to help you guys out. I got lots of good info for you guys, and an interactive character sheet. Just trying to get it a bit more organized before I post it.

We'll also be using MapTools, if you guys want to start playing around with it or something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im available tonight as well and then again monday evening just say the word and i'll PM my skype info as well

Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm one of the other guys that'll be playing though i think we might have a timezone problem... you're in EST and we're in GMT + 1 so i think that'll be a problem to big to cover..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup as ravenshade said the time difference will be too great im sorry solidus but i didn't notice. So those 3 players I mentioned won't be joining you guys im afraid. Nontheless have fun and I hope you will find some people to replace us soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah that sucks Nothing we can do about it though I suppose.

So the new count is:

Me (Storyteller) + 2 players, possible +1.

Will still be running a character creation/world introduction tonight if anyone wants to stop in.

Downloads
    Uploads

Want to know if game is still going

Looking to see if your game is still going and if u are looking for players? If you are please let me know

Scott rpgfool@hotmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure, we are still accepting new people

We play on Sundays, at 2PM, lasting until around 8 or so, sometimes later, eastern standard. We also play some one-on-ones, and smaller groups during the week if the story requires. Other than that, just check out the programs we use, if thats all cool, shoot me a message and we can talk about characters

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting i love dark ages. Let me know if you have room for players and what the story is about.

Scott rpgfool@Hotmail.com