Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: need a DM with imagination

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

need a DM with imagination

myself and two friends are looking for a willing DM in the Worcster Massachusetts area who would be willing to asist us in a campaign. The three of us have very specific characters we would like to create and play. If you are a DM and are interested e-mail me. In the subject line put "DM for your campaign." the only thing we have is our characters, the rest of it would be all your own ideas, we just want to play these characters.

Ed Zachary Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    Quote Originally Posted by BVTvampire View Post
    Worcster Massachusetts
    That's 2 1/2 hours from Bennington VT.

What can you tell us about your character and the two others?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, what Zach said. Even though I'm in Texas and totally unable to DM for y'all, I'm totally interested in learning about those 'very specific characters'.

One of the reasons I ask is because over the years I had one specific character that I imported from prior worlds and played him under many DM/GM's. Wasn't really interested in any other characters. So I figure it's a similar story.

Downloads
    Uploads

well...

its would have to be a good campaign. my friends and i found a chain of feat we want to try out to see just how powerful they are. its out of the Exalted Deeds book, the Sacred Vow(SV) feat, and the Vow of Poverty(VoP). the three of us had this idea we would create three characters who live by their own code and wanted to created a following showing peasants that it doesnt matter who you are or how little you have, i.e. the Vow of Poverty feat, but you can stand up and fight. all three of us are planning on taking the leadership feat at 6th level. we all plan on taking Legendary Trait(LT) for our charisma.

so at 20th level our CHA will have grown like this:
    18+1@4th+1@6th(LT)+1@8th+1@12th+1@12th(LT)+1@16th+ 1@18th(LT)+8(VoP)=33 at 20th Lvl

my character is a human male with his first level as a rogue then i will be taking levels as a fighter. he will specialize in the use of dual light maces. the reasoning for that is another chain of feats i have picked out which will allow me upon taking all the feats i need to have 6 or more regular attacks a round with no penalties, and the option to sacrifice half my attacks so that the remainder attacks are auto-crits. but it wont be till i near epic level. at about 16th level i will be taking my first level as a Legendary Leader, out of The Heroes of Battle book.

my friend is going to play another human, female this time, who specializes in weilding a quarterstaff. same preface, first level as a rogue, then fighter, and wants to work to becoming a Risen Martyr.

and my last buddy will be playing another human male, with a chosen simple weapon as his main focus. first level rogue, and then fighter and not sure what he wants to become with a prestige but i know he wants one.

Our cohorts from Leadership will be aware of the fact that that we cannot own anything but the clothes on our back the simple weapons we have, and a days worth of food and they willhave the choice of following in our same footsteps, i.e. taking SV and VoP or just staying with they way they are.