Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for nWoD Game.

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for nWoD Game.

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello I'm looking for a nWoD games, either a friday night weekly game, or play by post would be even better. I am wanting a break from the D&D style and feel myself leaning towards nWoD more. I am still a beginner only playing on a saturday game but I'm willing to keep on playing and learning.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I'm also interested of nWod game. Play by post fits to me better as well. I also have really limited experience about nWod, but I know the rules etc. So what are we going to play? Vampire? Werewolf? Just mortals? Or maybe mage? I would like to play vampire the most, or even GM it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't mind, but I don't know alot of GMing it. So if we can put a bunch of people together. Although I'm good with story. I usually play Mages. And the game I play in is a mixture of races, we have hunters, werewolfs, vampires, mages, and such.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, but I meant what race will players play? Will they make Normal mortals, Vampires, Mages, Werewolves? Or maybe Changelings? If we're playing Vampire, I can be Gm, but elsewise, I'll be player.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I say let them choose, have a mixture. Like I said let them choose whatever they want. Unless you want to go totally with one game. I played an all Mage and that was pretty in-depth and fun since everyone was on the same page, while I played with a huge mix which we all had pretty much same amount of fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm... That's a good idea too. If I will be Gm I will limit it little bit... You know, no Wraiths or demons etc... I'm not interrested buying every single wod supplement :P But if we'll have another DM, I'm fine with everything

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well the game I have allows, Hunters, Mages, Sin Eaters, Vampires, Changelings, and Werewolves. He does not like Prometheans, I believe their called.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, but personally I think that Sin eaters wouldn't fit to same chronicle with, for example, Vampires... But as long as I will be a player, I'm fine with everything.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't played much nWoD myself, currently in a Vampire : The Requiem game using maptools and the like. I'd like to give Play by Post a try as well, I'm looking for more nWoD or oWoD games to get into to pass the time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I've never done a PbP WoD game, but I may be willing to try it if you get some members. Also, if anyone intends to make a chat-based one, I'd leap on that in a heartbeat. There really aren't many rpers in my area...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, it seems we have 4 guys ready to play! So, who's going to be the Gm? Like I said, I can be one if we play purely Vampire: the Requiem.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are we going for cross-system? I can deal with that, but I'll stick to playing a Kindred as that is what I know, I haven't read any of the other core books as extensively as Requiem. I don't know if I could play a good Werewolf or Mage just yet, let alone a Changeling or Hunter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might be interested, but I have the rule books and can *cough* aquire them if necessary. But I am still a beginner and really only knowledge for Mage: The Awakening. Story however I can do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So, we have now 4 guys willing to play..... Helel, Tairei, Syraphyn and me. How many player will we have? Where do we put the line? I'd say 4 players and a Gm is enough, but it's just my opinion. And the Gm problem. And Helel, I'm a N00b too.. Newer really Gm'ed or even played Vtr (Well, I've Gm'ed on REALLY short, rules learning session but nothing else.).. So you are probably more experienced playing Wod than I am.. Myself, I own nWod core book, Vtr core book, and Mage and the Asylum suplement are on coming (I'm going to have 'em in next two weeks).

And the Gm problem (Or should we even call it a problem...) So Helel would want a "cross-breed" game, but because of lack of experience, you don't want to be gm, am I right. Me, I'm fine with everything if I'm a player, but I'm also willing to gm Vampire, only vampire tought. And Tairei and Syraphyn seem to have "Whatever" point of view in thins thing. Correct me if I've got something wrong.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'll GM if I have to. I GM for D&D a lot of times. But you need to 1. Stick with me as I'm learning this. 2. Help me out. SO I'll GM if you need it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast