Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: All Flesh Must Be Eaton

Downloads
    Uploads

All Flesh Must Be Eaton

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    So as far as a roleplaying idea, this was awesome. As far as a "Players being able to take advantage of the game" it wasn't so great. The hardest part I thought of DMing, was one of my players wanted to be a Hobo. So I let him be it. He ran into a zombie with a shopping cart, and flew over it's head. NOW as far as I was concerned I let him, but I figure, if I DM it again, I probably will be more strict on those types of things happening. What are some other All Flesh Must Be Eaton stories do you have?

Downloads
    Uploads
    REVIVE THE THREAD...CLEAR! (shock delivered). Would anyone be interested in a chat game of AFMBE?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was at a Convention up north where one of the rooms had gamers playing players trapped in a space ship. I kept checking in on the game and let me tell you, those players were trying really hard to survive. I was sold on the game after that day. Oh, and i believe the death toll was high.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually really like this game. Haven't had the chance to play in an immersive game (I've been trying to find a game for awhile now), but I'm involved in a few PbP versions of the game and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

But since this thread is AFMBE specific, is there anyone out that would like to get a game going? I wouldn't object to you saying yes lol.
    What the Orc said getting out of the lake after losing his loin cloth: "What?!? The water was cold!!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had two players roll 1s on climb rolls while a horde of zombies were quickly gaining on them. I let them reroll, since it was down an elevator shaft I figured they should have another opportunity to grab a loose cable or bar on the way down, one didnt make it, he went SPLAT. The one who passed still failed his next climb roll and landed hard.

The guy worked his way down into the elevator cab, but the creatures, hearing him breaking and shattering the overhead lights of the elevator cab, started jumping down into suicide leaps, landing splat by the dead players body. Once the last lone pc jumped down into the elevator cab, he was coated with guts, blood and flesh bits.

In the same adventure with a different group, they held off the horde and called up the elevator. When they went inside one player decided to press 1, I can only assume he wasnt paying attention to my narration where i warned in many instances that the first floor was wall to wall dead. As soon as those doors opened, a wave of dead came pouring in. One guy was the only one to scramble to the top (only one body can fit in, and he won the quick draw to grab and lift himself up), the last left living player was a African terrorist with a bomb in his suitcase (which for some reason I allowed) yet... he didnt set off the bomb, and fought them off into his lifepoints dropped to dead. That one guy was left up on top of the cab, a similar end to the last group.

Elevators are deadly!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mindravel View Post
    Elevators are deadly!
    This is news?
    "I think that I think. Therefore... I think that I am!"
    - Jack Snipe, in Erfworld

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol mindravel, that's actually pretty funny. I bet there was some nail biting going on there (pun intended lol).
    What the Orc said getting out of the lake after losing his loin cloth: "What?!? The water was cold!!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a campaign setting I cooked up, plush a slew of zombie types I made if anyone is interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am currently in the game and the party split up (yes lol never split up). Two of the members were going to try in the desert and the rest of us ran!! lol I am not sure what the two guys were thinking but they were dead set on digging a hole and covering themselves with a tarp to escape the zombie horde. I guess they thought there survival was high enough....not really sure. well the other 3 ran for our lives. lol well the two that stayed behind and final had to fight off some zombies....both ended up hurt and trying to run. Neither was going to make it....lol one guy basically said "well you do not have to faster than the bear" and shot the other guy......lol left him there as lunch to slow the horde down. We could not believe it!!! needless to say the other player was not to happy....

Just thought I would share that little tid bit!! Love AFMBE it brings out the best in people

Downloads
    Uploads
    yo dude did u ever start a chat game of AFMBE ??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check out the Eden Studio forums for some play by post, online games.
    Trentin C Bergeron (TreChriron)
    Bard, Dreamer & RPG Enthusiast
    October Northwest