Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Mordheim

Downloads
    Uploads

Mordheim

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Any mordheim players ? If so, do you still play ? If you do , do you use any of the warbands/campaigns found online ? I'm hoping to play a Mauraders Warband if I can find willing players & get the minis.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ran Mordheim campaigns at my local gamestore for a period of years. I tended not to go with the online gangs as a general rule. There were plenty of them in the mordheim basic and the magazines that GW supported. Even then I limited those for various reasons.

I also didnt allow the lustria or Desert setting bands as we as a group playing the game thought they overpowered the initial bands and really werent "proper for Mordheim"

Its too bad that very few people are playing it any more, it really was a fun game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mordheimer & others have gone n' balanced the other warbands with the original core warbands. You should check out the morheimer site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I loved Mordheim. It's the game that got me into Fantasy. Previously I played 40K exclusively.
    I still have a good chunk of my Posessed warband, though part of it has been repurposed into my Chaos WHF army.
    I would love to get back into it if I could find a group locally.
    'Cuz I've been gamin' and rollin' so long, that even the late Gary thinks my mind is gone...

http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/anarkitty
    http://forum.emperorschildren.net/viewtopic.php?t=2862