Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Mouseguard, anyone?
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Mouseguard, anyone?

Downloads
    Uploads

Trying to start Mouseguard

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey ya'll,

So, I got my hands on the Mouseguard RPG book for those of you who are familiar, and even those who aren't. It looks like a really nice system and I was thinking about potentially getting a group together to start up a Patrol. The system is fairly simple, very much focused on the Roleplay aspect, and is very teamwork oriented. Styles I like!

I would be happy being the Storyteller but if someone is more familiar with the rules than I am, I would also love to just play one of the Patrol members.

As for times/days, I work a 9-5 M-F, but I don't have any real day blocked off except Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Any other day would be awesome.

I can discuss hosting here in Tigard but, if that's an inconvenience, I'd be more than happy to travel out wherever.

You can hit me back at ryanfalck318@yahoo.com

Thanks!
    Last edited by White_Howler; 01-03-2010 at 04:58 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd be interested -- I've read one of the books, but haven't seen the rpg yet. Let me know if you get a group going!

-Lucas

Downloads
    Uploads
    So, I have both the books in PDF that can be read with the filereader "Comical". Send me an e-mail and I could throw those your way. I also have the RPG book in PDF format I could send.

I have one friend that I know who would be interested. You would be two! So, if you have any friends that would be interested, please send them my way. I think my e-mail was posted. A storyteller and 3 players would really be fine, though it suggests you get 4 players just because the conflict system likes even numbers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Be careful, this sounds close to promoting pirated material and is something that this forum does not support. Though many do this it shouldn't be advertised here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you can find the HC books at Powells . I like the setting & comic but not ready to try another new system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearfoot_Adam View Post
    Be careful, this sounds close to promoting pirated material and is something that this forum does not support. Though many do this it shouldn't be advertised here.
    Stop Being a stick in the mud...

Have fun with Mouse guard- everything I hear about it makes it all worth wild.
    I do not play them here or there, I do not play them anywhere, I do not play them with a fox. I do not mash that button box. I do not like MMO games. In the end ther're all the same.
    -Tesral

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jade I think he was referring to the PDF thing not the game itself. That said , he might not also like Furry games either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what he meant.
    I do not play them here or there, I do not play them anywhere, I do not play them with a fox. I do not mash that button box. I do not like MMO games. In the end ther're all the same.
    -Tesral

Downloads
    Uploads
    My thought process might be a bit queer, but I figured a friendly reminder from a friend would be better then an official warning from a moderator. I generally feel that my sticks, and my mud remain firmly separated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If i recall correctly- no one said anything about doing something that is "Illegal!" Such as downloading from a torrent of said game...
    -Tesral

Downloads
    Uploads
    <Lucifer hides behind rock & watches the festivities>