Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Jason Mical's Fallout PnP
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason Mical's Fallout PnP

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jason Mical's Fallout PnP

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey, I'm new here. I'm really just here to find anything I can on Jason Mical's Fallout PnP: http://falloutpnp.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page . I've already got a character and the 2.0 rulebook (which I'm fairly familiar with), but I'm not a GM, and I'm just wondering if anyone nearby is actually playing it, and is open for a newcomer. Also, any links you might have to any obscure downloads would be appreciated. I've noticed that I'm a few years slow in finding this game, and a lot of material (campaigns/adventures/quests, whatever you call 'em) has been lost to the cold, dark void at the far corners of the internet. Also, any recommendations for good places/companies to find miniatures that actually loook like they belong in Fallout. I AM going to try out this game, no matter what, with some old friends once we meet up for college (moving away sucks.), and I'd like to have everything together when that time comes.
    In advance, thank you for your help, even though I'm sure that there won't be a lot of people responding to this (I'm sure this game isn't exactly popular, or even well-known).

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome to the boards.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome to P&PG. Good luck with your game plans.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there - I'm Jason Mical (oh, the wonders of Google alerts eh?) and I can try to help with any questions or downloads you might be missing. I think there are a few that got swallowed completely by the ether, but if you're looking for anything specific I can try to look through my hard drives and send 'em your way if they're lurking around.

Glad people are still interested in this game, seeing this seriously made my day.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool. I love the Internet. I've got all the sourcebooks (That I know of), I'm just interested in any stories/adventures. So far, I've only got four that I found at PAForge, but none of those seem very... Fallout-y. Also, what about the incomplete "One Mask, Many Faces" quest included in the 2.0 rulebook? That (and a lot of other files I've heard of) were listed as being on iamapsycho.com, which doesn't seem to exist anymore.
    Also, I have to wonder, is the 3.0 ruleset still in development, or was that dropped, too?
    Thank you, it's really neat seeing you here. Once again, I love the Internet.
    "Any monsters under my bed tonight?"
    "Nope." "No." "Uh-Uh."
    "Well there better not be, I'd hate to have to torch one with my flamethrower!"
    "You have a flamethrower?"
    "They lie. I lie." - Calvin, The Monsters Under His Bed & Hobbes

Downloads
    Uploads
    I may have the finished Many Faces adventure somewhere, I'll have a look when I'm home tonight. There weren't that many adventures created for the game, I think Many Faces was the only adventure I bothered to write for it. With Fallout 3 out now and the relative explosion of post-apocalyptic fiction in the last few years though there should be some pretty cool source material to draw inspiration from.

I was going to finish the 3.0 ruleset but life came and interfered. Ausir was kind enough to put most of the rules up at the Fallout Wiki - I figured a wiki version would let people make all the edits and corrections I didn't have time for, and would ultimately result in a better product. So in a way the wiki is 3.0 of the rules. Check that out here: http://falloutpnp.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the kulest intro post ever. Yes?

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, sorry I was dumb and didn't see that you linked to the Wiki in the first post. Durr...

Anyway, I looked over the weekend and couldn't find those files. I may have done something really stupid and backed them up to a ZIP drive or something a long time ago - and I just completed an international move so it may be that I'm just not looking in the right boxes at the moment. If I do end up finding anything, I'll be sure to post it here.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem, thanks just for trying. It really was cool meeting you here. I'll just try out coming up with some of my own. In fact, one of my friends is thinking of becoming a writer, I'll see if he's interested in helping out.....
    "Nope." "No." "Uh-Uh."

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's some pretty decent post-apocalyptic stuff that can serve as source material for you out there. Mongoose put out a tie-in RPG for Jeremiah (disclosure: I helped write some of it) a few years back that you can probably find used for a song, and there might be other sourcebooks you can tap for ideas. I tend to find creating my own adventures works better than pre-written ones anyway.

Good luck, I'd love to hear what you end up running with!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome...I love Fallout but haven't gotten around to trying the RPG Jason did. I'll look into it asap.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I think I'm finally finished writing my first adventure. Anybody know a site that I could post it on?
    "Nope." "No." "Uh-Uh."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could post it here, in your blog. Or add it to your files and post the link to it in the dark future section.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a blog here?!? Haha, alright, will do, thanks.
    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    Aha, umm... I tried posting it in my blog, but apparently it's too big a file, or something. And, I can't find the place to upload files. Or, at least, word documents. So, uhh... help, please?
    Last edited by bluephoenix; 03-17-2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
    "Nope." "No." "Uh-Uh."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you may need to break up your post into 2 or more entries on the Blog. I found this out when I was putting my campaign log for the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth onto my blog. Also, I just copied and pasted the information that I moved over to the blog. Now, I just type the blog entry itself as opposed to trying to import it from some other software program.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast