Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
chapter three the tower pbp group - Page 3
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 103

Thread: chapter three the tower pbp group

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    santa cruz
    Posts
    24
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Brendon swings his ranseur at the construct once again and steps out from beneath it to better use his reach.
    * Brendon swings . . . *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-31-2010 01:39 AM
    Brendon swings . . .: 1d20 (1) + 6 (6) = 7

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Graham
    Posts
    88
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Antel Fires his bow at the target

    * Attack *

    * Damage *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-31-2010 01:57 PM
    Attack: 1d20 (9) + 5 (5) = 14
    Damage: 1d4 (4)

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    62
    Posts
    260
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    the arrow bounces off the ceiling, the spiderlike thing shoots a dart again. The second spiderlike thing scuttles across the ceiling from N 7 to N13 and also shoots at Garron. the first one moves to Q16

    * spider one shoots *


    * spider two shoots *


    garron is hit once for 5 points

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-31-2010 11:44 PM
    spider one shoots: 1d20 (19) + 5 (5) = 24
    2d4 (3,1 = 4) + 1 (1) = 5
    spider two shoots: 1d20 (9) + 5 (5) = 14
    2d4=1 (0)

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    62
    Posts
    260
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    morgan looks at the beasties and unleashes a shot from his arcanebound item at spider 1.

    * morgan whips out his wand *


    the first spiderlike creature falls to the ground on its back. its legs twitching in the air.
    Last edited by outrider; 02-02-2010 at 07:17 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    02-02-2010 07:14 PM
    morgan whips out his wand: 1d4 (1) + 1 (1) = 2

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz
    Posts
    20
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Gorron attacks the spider that just darted him

    * Gorron Swings his Greataxe with fury against the beastie *

    * RAW *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    02-04-2010 11:58 AM
    Gorron Swings his Greataxe with fury against the beastie : 1d20 (13) + 6 (6) = 19
    RAW: 1d12 (11) + 7 (7) = 18

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    62
    Posts
    260
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Garron almost cleaves the second spider in half. it is wobbling still on ceiling. antel and brendan your up.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Graham
    Posts
    88
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Antel Fires another arrow!

    * Attack *

    * Damage *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    02-05-2010 03:41 PM
    Attack: 1d20 (5) + 5 (5) = 10
    Damage: 1d4 (4)

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    santa cruz
    Posts
    24
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Brendon attempts to finish off the last of the mechanical beasties *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    02-06-2010 10:39 PM
    Brendon attempts to finish off the last of the mechanical beasties: 1d20 (18) + 5 (5) = 23
    2d4 (2,4 = 6) + 10 (10) = 16

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    62
    Posts
    260
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    the sound of metal spider in its death throes, is that of mechanical hissing. The room is quiet there are shipping crates randomly about the floor along with the table and chairs. The stairs go up to the second level. In the center of the room there is a rope dangling down. There is a circular opening on the ceiling.

    It appears that the center opening was used to drop down cargo from the top.

    We are out of combat so post in any order.
    Last edited by outrider; 02-08-2010 at 07:58 PM.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    10
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Writing myself in.

    The clicks had stopped. From behind you in the doorway a voice. "Hello everyone, are you good or bad?" John asked.
    Last edited by outrider; 02-13-2010 at 10:17 AM.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    62
    Posts
    260
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Morgan spins around trying to pull out his crossbow. "and who might you be, sneaking in on us?"

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Graham
    Posts
    88
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Antel readies his bow, his face filled with the malice from not hitting once! in the entire encounter.

    "aye Morgan, who is this clown? looks like bloody arse hiding in a create while we dealt with those buggy guys"

    OOC: if he draws a weapon, here is my attack and DMG

    * Attack if he proves hostile *

    * the chance of this killing you is slim to none *



    OH NOW I ROLL HIGH! i needed that 3 posts ago!

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    02-13-2010 05:23 PM
    Attack if he proves hostile: 1d20 (20) + 5 (5) = 25
    the chance of this killing you is slim to none: 1d4 (4)

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz
    Posts
    20
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Gorron has a minor sweat and blood pump from the vicious attacks he dealt on the spider-like beastie...he keeps his gaurd steady at the man that just appeared

    "Are we bad or good?...what world are you from? What kind of question is that?...i guess in the realms of either or and black and white, we are 'good'...who are you?"

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    10
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    I am.

    "Oh good" John said with relief "I'm John Langley the somewhat brave" walking across the room "I'm here to pick up my dog" kicking a dead spider out of my way. "Hey Baloo you here?" John reaches into his pocket for his whistle to blow.
    "And my alignment directly relates to my actions, so for now you can call me good" John said with a grin still looking for any barking crates.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    santa cruz
    Posts
    24
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Brendon whispers to Gorron, " I think he's mad, but that doesn't mean he isn't some kind of powerful sorcerer or other danger; we've certainly seen the corrupting effect of plenty of dark magics in our land. Let us be cautious and play along for now."
    Brendon then speaks to John, "Welcome, you have naught to fear form us so long as you are true to your word, though I would hope that your dog is not in this centuries old deathtrap of a tower."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [D&D] Dungeon Adventure: Storm Tower
    By PnP News Bot in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 11:00 PM
  2. [D&D] Clockwork Wonders: The Moving Tower
    By PnP News Bot in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 09:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •